Author Topic: devistation  (Read 7083 times)

Offline Out Fishing

devistation
« on: September 01, 2011, 01:08:45 PM »
saw way to much houses water half way up 1st floor windows streets 5ft water over guard rails took lots of food and water no pun ment by it to lots of shelters and churches and schools my heart goes out to these people wish i could have done more
as life goes on things get taken from you live for today yesterday is gone and tomorrow isn't here yet go fishing

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
Re: devistation
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2011, 03:46:09 PM »
Oh I bet. Places just got power back today around us. We never lost it.
Better to have a short life that is full of what you like doing than a long life spent in a miserable way....Alan Watts

Offline Out Fishing

• Build rods,plugs,flys and love to fish mostly surf
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2011, 07:48:10 PM »
yea i just got my power back on a little while ago.......now i know what its like to be amish.........yea haddock theres a town near me they call lost valley........cause it always floods during major storms.............well that town is gone..........homes declaired unliveable..........im back and im greatful
Born to fish forced to work
time spent fishing is time well spent

Offline Out Fishing

« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2011, 09:28:32 PM »
yup have a friend in rutland vt only has half a hse left town flooded out only one rd was passible as of yesterday u no i was on long island sun 495 u would never no we had a storm go off into towns wow devistation was bad glad u got pwr back still lots with out and will be a while
as life goes on things get taken from you live for today yesterday is gone and tomorrow isn't here yet go fishing

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2011, 05:01:33 AM »
vt got nailed bad. probably worse than anywhere else.
Better to have a short life that is full of what you like doing than a long life spent in a miserable way....Alan Watts

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2011, 05:01:46 AM »
handy where ya been :)

Offline Out Fishing

« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2011, 09:57:46 AM »
hay salt!!!!!without power for a week.....not bad concedering what happend all around us........missed gettin on the computor.........say im heading to mass. today to drop off my son to collage......U MASS.....he'll be doing two years there

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2011, 10:10:51 AM »
Amherst? That's about an hour west of me

Offline Out Fishing

« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2011, 01:30:31 PM »
well just got bad news this sucks my best freind lives in vt his dad just died he was 84 was trying to save as much in his house and his cat befor the water got to it he had a heart attack just 8 months ago his son was in ny trying to get home  to help him he drives truck he got to a friends hse and collapsed another heart attack was doing good then went a while ago damn hate this so irean takes another life

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
« Reply #9 on: September 03, 2011, 04:01:27 PM »
that sucks.

Offline Out Fishing

« Reply #10 on: September 03, 2011, 08:43:01 PM »
u no i get older and more pass i loose more friends every yr guess its just part of life but still sucks have a good wk everyone im going to the woods to play cat an mouse with a bear

Offline Out Fishing

« Reply #11 on: September 04, 2011, 06:58:38 PM »
sorry for the loss of your friend dad

Offline Out Fishing

• Doesn't really fish
« Reply #12 on: September 06, 2011, 08:23:36 PM »
sorry to hear that.

Offline Out Fishing

« Reply #13 on: September 07, 2011, 06:13:47 PM »
Sorry to hear that I lost a good friend to a car accident SUX....45 y/o

Offline Out Fishing

« Reply #14 on: September 10, 2011, 05:30:27 AM »
thank you to all of you been a tough week was going hunting but went to vt  insted to be with a friend and help him with his loss no matter how many times i tell him it wasnt his fault he still blames himself for not being there to help guess if it were me id think the same bob safe passage my friend