Author Topic: Tail loops  (Read 4315 times)

Offline Out Fishing

Tail loops
« on: March 18, 2013, 05:53:33 PM »
Hey Scott, I've finished 4, almost 5 of the 15 kits I got from you earlier this month but was wondering, any video tutorials on making the tail loops? Mine never seem to come out the same, and never seem to want to flush up against the tail grommet? Would be a great help. PS. Loving the kits....soooo much fun, I'll send some pics along soon. Thanks

Offline Out Fishing

Re: Tail loops
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2013, 05:56:59 PM »
ooopps, just did a search and found your video, I'll try that....thanks again.

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2013, 06:16:07 PM »
youtube while you can.

i may be deleting all my videos and closing my youtube account. They are now tracking me and others all over the internet to show ads on my stuff.

I don't play this game. Facebook was first. Youtoob is next.
Better to have a short life that is full of what you like doing than a long life spent in a miserable way....Alan Watts

Offline Out Fishing

« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2013, 11:38:34 AM »
I have watched them before, but I better take out an unfinished kit and finish it while watching so I will remember.

I think the best days of the Internet are behind us.  Some pages are so loaded with advertising and pop ups as to make the original content almost unreachable.

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2013, 11:57:17 AM »
I'm not even signed into google and they are tracking me ans serving ads to me on youtube for what I last searched google for.
Better to have a short life that is full of what you like doing than a long life spent in a miserable way....Alan Watts

Offline Out Fishing

« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2013, 04:25:22 PM »
I don't use google, they have more info than anyone in the world....scary!