Author Topic: EYE EYE EYE  (Read 7401 times)

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
Better to have a short life that is full of what you like doing than a long life spent in a miserable way....Alan Watts

Offline Out Fishing

Re: EYE EYE EYE
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2012, 11:36:29 AM »
That's actually an eye that fell off the new Saltybugger giant squid plug that I was trolling in the Gulf Stream off Bimini.  The sperm
whale bite was a bit off that day and I got careless and banged it on the bow of a tanker. Good to see all is well up there in Dorkatropolis. Still wearing shorts down here - hope you guys are enjoying the frost. Been too busy to fish. (or do much else)  Only been out on the boat a couple of times, but that's about to change soon. Hope you guys have been having a good season.
"Why can't everybody leave everyone else the hell alone?"

Jimmy Durante

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2012, 06:16:27 PM »
PETER JAY
Better to have a short life that is full of what you like doing than a long life spent in a miserable way....Alan Watts

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2012, 06:16:38 PM »
NICE TO SEE YOU

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2012, 06:38:05 PM »
naaa it's not peter jay it's an imposter

Offline Out Fishing

• Build rods,plugs,flys and love to fish mostly surf
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2012, 07:25:57 AM »
hey peter jay welcome back good to hear from you........damb i thought you were doing time  3 hots and a cot..........dont make your self scarce around here..................good to hear the wife got your ass working...........i just got back from montauk did pretty good............i see your keeping all your reports to your self.................great to hear from ya
Born to fish forced to work
time spent fishing is time well spent

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2012, 04:21:25 PM »
What have you done to peter jay

handy wave

Offline Out Fishing

« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2012, 08:22:07 PM »
seems kinda funny salt.....ya know i miss that guy.............he has a way with words............makes me laugh......to bad he dont stick around.....id like to show him some of my kinky muddlers and bay anchovies i tied for montauk

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
« Reply #8 on: October 24, 2012, 08:50:12 PM »
I got a kinky muddler I'd like to show him  :P

Offline Out Fishing

« Reply #9 on: October 25, 2012, 08:06:50 AM »
lol

Offline Out Fishing

« Reply #10 on: October 25, 2012, 09:55:09 AM »
I got a kinky muddler I'd like to show him  :P

Too late, I've already seen it. I was at Gillette Stadium the day you streaked the joint at halftime. I heard they declined to prosecute for lack of evidence, and the little bit there was of it wouldn't have stood up in court anyway. Guess that's where you got the nickname "Shorty."

Hey Handy - post up some of those flies - you show me yours and I'll show you mine. (Jeez, where have I heard that before?)

I had to swear off forums for a while - I was just consumed by our latest (and positively final) move. Carrie was up in CT selling the house and I was down here alone for quite a while - I was up to my bollocks (not Bullocks) in cardboard boxes and other assorted possessions, so there wasn't much time to do any socializing. Too busy for the the tarpon/shark/cobia season down here, (Damn!) but the stripers haven't even started yet, so there's still hope for the year. Man, I love it here, and best of all, I'm 400 miles from the Boston Red Sox. (May they rest in peace)  If anybody asks, I just tell 'em I'm an Orioles fan and they leave me alone. Here's what our bustling metropolis looks like. Our place abuts the big green field in the opening shot. Couple of hundred yards from the waterfront.

Wachapreague, VA

Jimmy Durante

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
« Reply #11 on: October 25, 2012, 09:59:50 AM »
nice! good to hear your getting settled. about freakin time. when' all our rooms ready we're comin down fishing me n handy will punish you on your boat :)

Offline Out Fishing

« Reply #12 on: October 25, 2012, 10:34:16 AM »
Your room's already fixed up, just as long as you don't mind sleeping in the same bed. :-* Not to worry, there's a nice cheap motel a couple of blocks over. I work there part-time training the bedbugs. If you guys hurry down here before the hurricane hits, you can watch the house for us while we're holed up in Tennessee. Seriously, we've got barrier islands that keep the surf out, and the water has never come up as far as our house. I'm more worried about the boat blowing away.

Jimmy Durante

Offline Out Fishing

« Reply #13 on: October 26, 2012, 06:45:36 PM »
lmao.......both you guys crack me up......well i must say its great to have ya back peter jay....and yea i love to go fishing........but im not into the bed bug situation nor shareing the same bed with salty no affence salt   bout time you got back peter jay you were well missed  you got a good way with words

Offline Out Fishing

« Reply #14 on: October 26, 2012, 06:53:08 PM »
kinky mudller/peanut bunker
Uploaded with ImageShack.us