Author Topic: Upside Down Scuttlebugger?  (Read 11716 times)

Offline Out Fishing

Upside Down Scuttlebugger?
« on: March 22, 2019, 02:23:34 PM »
If I ever get stuff cleaned up from the flooding here in Nebraska, I was always thinking I am going to try making a Shakespeare Mouse fishing lure:

(It is the lure in the middle.  Start looking at the 5:00 mark)
Then I got to thinking..."Hey, that looks an awful lot like an upside down micro scuttlebugger body!  So after I'm done scooping mud and get the well water drinkable again, I get some bodies and report back on my endeavors.

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
Re: Upside Down Scuttlebugger?
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2019, 09:21:35 PM »
Cool video. Didn't know you were under mud. Sri to hear this! Great idea. I have looked at doing a mouse kit also.
Better to have a short life that is full of what you like doing than a long life spent in a miserable way....Alan Watts

Offline Out Fishing

« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2019, 10:39:02 PM »
We will be fine.  We started the cleanup with four people and every time I turned around, we had two or three more helpers.  We ended up with sixteen.  I had never seen half of them before in my life.  Worst part was two furnaces and a central air unit less than a year old are shot, but we knew this day would come so money had been set aside. Lost about 25,000 head of cattle in a three county area. Back fishing soon! :dance:

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2019, 06:22:23 AM »
VERY sri to hear this. Had heard about flooding there. That really stinks. I hope it all gets resolved quickly for you!
Better to have a short life that is full of what you like doing than a long life spent in a miserable way....Alan Watts