Author Topic: Order / Cart Issues / Questions  (Read 16022 times)

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
Order / Cart Issues / Questions
« on: March 02, 2011, 12:57:40 PM »
If you are looking for help on an order or need to contact me in any way PLEASE use the contact page link on the website,

PLEASE DO NOT USE private messages on this forum.

I have two accounts one for the shop one for the office. If you pm me at the wrong place I CAN'T ANSWER YOU.

Please use email for order stuff and lure building questions etc should be asked directly on the forum for the benefit of all.

I try to funnel communications down to one email so it forwards to me and you can get the quickest response.

**************Please understand we don't use the telephone for any transactions.***************

It's me and my wife that do this. Can't do it all. My time is dedicated to manufacturing product. When we did offer telephone questions and orders it always took away from this and we found a loss of shop output as a result.

The last time we accepted telephone calls it was someone ordering a single $1.89 dressed hook. It took 1/2 hour to take the order from the guy, 5 minutes to make it, 15 minutes to box, invoice, charge card and label. 50 minutes spent for .25 profit.

So basically what I'm saying is send an email. If you want to be cute and reverse my telephone number somewhere online go for it. (yes plenty have done it) I'm just going to tell you to send an email and hang up. Sorry no telephone calls period. I answer every email.

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
Re: Order / Cart Issues / Questions
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2012, 03:22:20 PM »
Bump. Please use email off the site for orders etc. Please ask lure building questions here so all get the benefit of it. I ask that people not use pm's here to me unless there is something on the site directly that needs to be addressed like there's a guy from romania peddling fake gucci's in the buy sell trade :)

If you send me a pm it generates multiple emails then I have to figure out where to respond from. I have 5 admin accounts on here. If you send me an email off the website with order problems etc I can address you back sometimes immediately if it's during the day as emails forward to me everywhere on the eyephone

Better to have a short life that is full of what you like doing than a long life spent in a miserable way....Alan Watts

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2013, 08:00:42 PM »
BUMP I'm currently reconfiguring our mail server to run through the spamdrain servers. DNS can take a few days to fully propagate so if you send an email it may not be seen right away depending on where the dns is updated in the world.
Better to have a short life that is full of what you like doing than a long life spent in a miserable way....Alan Watts

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2013, 10:36:21 AM »
Is up and working again. NO MORE SPAM. EVER.

Offline Out Fishing

« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2013, 12:54:54 PM »
I've been using the correct email as listed on the site to ask a question and had nothing back, I'm left wondering whether you are not getting them or just ignoring them.

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2013, 01:40:12 PM »
I ignore no-one Chico. If you click on the link on the site and do not change the subject you will get through. All mail gets sent to Sweden first through the spam program then to me but this thing is accurate. I get emails every day.

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2013, 01:40:52 PM »
Your not trying to sell me a fake gucci are you? LOL

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2013, 01:42:49 PM »
Nope there's 2 emails blocked in the last 3 hours. One from classmate.com and one from banggood.com wanting to sell me blue pills.

Offline Out Fishing

« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2013, 01:51:53 PM »
I'll send another then.

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
« Reply #9 on: July 27, 2013, 01:57:55 PM »
post here when it's sent I will look for it. I watch the blocked stuff carefully but have not seen any email from you. I will try sending you an email off your profile.

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
« Reply #10 on: July 27, 2013, 02:12:32 PM »
I've replied to several now. Yes they came through fine.