Author Topic: An other Victim of the 4oz bank sinker!  (Read 3587 times)

Offline Out Fishing

An other Victim of the 4oz bank sinker!
« on: August 04, 2013, 06:06:01 PM »
Ok, Just a cautionary word of advice! If you guys know of anyone that Is thinking about coming to Maine for vacation
And  thinking about trailering your boat and doing some fishing, PLEASE!!! Practice some common sense! And so fishing
Etiquette! If you see guys fishing from shore go around them, Just as a courtesy! You are in a boat you have the
The whole ocean to fish! DO NOT!!! Run up on a guy or guys fishing if you see them hooked up with a fish! As Simone
Did to me, Ultimately running over the line and cutting off the fish as well as a handmade plug, This will make the fella
That you just did that to VERY Angry!!! And then get mouthy with the said gentleman that you just cut off!! And then
 Decide to drift over and over again on the same piece of bottom That those or the fella you cut off Causing him to
Lose his fish and his plug, It's not going to end well, If you do not end up with an ounce and a half Piece of Jewelry
In your back, You most definitely Will have a 4 ounce bank sinker bounced off your haul repeatedly until you get a
Clue or grow a brain, Whichever comes first!  :bash:

Sincerely,
your friendly neighborhood surf fisherman

Offline Out Fishing

Re: An other Victim of the 4oz bank sinker!
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2013, 06:16:32 PM »
Sorry for the spelling errors!  I am pissed! Also I should ad if the same gradywhite with a CT Registration is seen with in
Casting distance from shore, you will be considered Hostile and fired Upon Immediately!!!  :bash:

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2013, 06:39:05 PM »
Takes all kinds man.
Better to have a short life that is full of what you like doing than a long life spent in a miserable way....Alan Watts

Offline Out Fishing

• Build rods,plugs,flys and love to fish mostly surf
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2013, 07:04:30 PM »
ol peterj would have shot the som bitch......i can still hear him yelling......let me introduce you to my two buddies  SMITH & WESSON....then he'd pull off a few rounds.......man i miss the old stories about when guys used to cross over him on a jetty......he had some bad ju-ju
Born to fish forced to work
time spent fishing is time well spent

Offline Out Fishing

« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2013, 07:32:13 PM »
Your telling me Scott! And handy the shitty part it was the first pencil popper you gave me! And a damn nice fish!
Sucks! But the sad truth is fishing etiquette could be better practiced everywhere,no different on Cape Cod seems
to get worse the further south you go! No Offense to anyone

Offline Out Fishing

« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2013, 07:56:36 PM »
ol peterj would have shot the som bitch......i can still hear him yelling......let me introduce you to my two buddies  SMITH & WESSON....then he'd pull off a few rounds.......man i miss the old stories about when guys used to cross over him on a jetty......he had some bad ju-ju

Handy, I'm gonna get a bad reputation if you keep talking like that - there might be impressionable young people around who shouldn't hear about this stuff. Hell, since I've been in psychoanalysis, about the worst I get is mildly cranky. Wonderful stuff, that Lexapro. Hey, never mind the bank sinkers - takes too long to reel in and reload. Instead, get yourself a Wrist Rocket and a bag of marbles. Or better yet, ball bearings. (marbles will shatter, giving you some really nice collateral damage, but you'll get more range with ball bearings) Doesn't make a sound and you can kill the bastards if you hit the right spot. Even if you just hit the boat, it'll scare the living hell out of them. And best of all, it's legal to carry just about everywhere. Even if you kill the SOB, you can be 50 miles away before the boat drifts in. (obviously, I've given this subject a lot of thought)

"Why can't everybody leave everyone else the hell alone?"

Jimmy Durante

Offline Out Fishing

« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2013, 09:02:08 PM »
Lol thanks for the tip Peter!!! That bank sinker crackin' the Hull makes one hell of a bang, but you Absolutely right
Takes to long to reload!  ;D