Author Topic: my kinda fishin  (Read 5468 times)

Offline Out Fishing

• Build rods,plugs,flys and love to fish mostly surf
my kinda fishin
« on: August 15, 2013, 07:47:17 PM »
Born to fish forced to work
time spent fishing is time well spent

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
Re: my kinda fishin
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2013, 07:56:06 PM »
Nice chick I mean BoneERfish bonefish   :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:
Better to have a short life that is full of what you like doing than a long life spent in a miserable way....Alan Watts

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2013, 08:06:34 PM »
Handy I'm going to move this to the fishing forum it's a good link to share. Great video!

Would love to know who is singing.
Better to have a short life that is full of what you like doing than a long life spent in a miserable way....Alan Watts

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2013, 08:08:46 PM »
Some people have a knack for putting together interesting and fun videos. This is one of them. Nice fish.

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2013, 08:17:39 PM »

Offline Out Fishing

« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2013, 06:13:47 AM »
nice tunes scott

Offline Out Fishing

« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2013, 08:01:55 AM »
Great video Handy. That's one fine fisherlady, even without the bikini. (wouldn't that be nice?) Here's another gal who really pretties up the flats.

Hey, got my first speckled trout on a fly last night - just a little guy, but boy, they're a pretty fish. They're mostly running 3-5 pounds right now according to the guy at the bait shop.

Tarpon on Fly
"Why can't everybody leave everyone else the hell alone?"

Jimmy Durante

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2013, 08:14:49 PM »
VERY NICE

congrats on the first Peter!

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2013, 08:32:07 PM »
That chick has a nice voice.

Lana Del Rey - Video Games

Sorry for the thread hijack. We need more bikinis in here.

Offline Out Fishing

« Reply #9 on: August 16, 2013, 09:21:39 PM »
nice vid peter i just love the color of aqua.......now that dupa be tite....

Offline Out Fishing

« Reply #10 on: August 17, 2013, 09:17:08 AM »
LMAO - dupa is the only Polish word I know. There are a lot of Polish-Americans where I come from, and a lady I used to work with was always threatening to boot me in the dupa. Didn't take me long to figure out what she meant.

Thanks Salty - it was nice to break the ice on a new species. (for me) Got my first keeper-sized red yesterday on the 7wt. I turned him loose, but 18-26 inches is the slot limit, and this one was well over 20".  Boy, they're a powerful fish. I also learned not to lip them like you would a bass. (LOL) I've been doing what I usually do in a new area: pick out a promising spot and pound it until I start hooking up. Looks like I've found a good one - I've never seen this many mullet in all my years of fishing. Hey, when are you guys coming down? The resident stripers should be coming to life as soon as the water cools down a little, and I don't believe the reds ever leave the river until they get big. 
"Why can't everybody leave everyone else the hell alone?"

Jimmy Durante

Offline Out Fishing

« Reply #11 on: August 17, 2013, 07:53:27 PM »
wow nice peter jay.......say i just might take you up on that .....ill be heading to montauk 1st week of Oct then fishing my ass off from sandy hook to IBSP......then LBI........and if the money is stiil around i just might take you up on that offer.........say nice job with the 7wt......a buddy just sent me some kinkymuddlers i should post a pic......its a good mullet pattern    il see what i can do