Author Topic: NO BAIT TODAY  (Read 3376 times)

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
NO BAIT TODAY
« on: August 21, 2013, 06:06:32 AM »
Something tells me there's going to be a lot of unhappy shops over the next few days. A truck carrying 40,000 lbs of bait just rolled over at rt290 and the mass pike.

Imagine that smells pretty good right now LOL

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
Re: NO BAIT TODAY
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2013, 06:07:07 AM »
They're reporting its all over the road

FREE BAIT :)

Offline Out Fishing

« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2013, 08:33:09 AM »
I don't know if the shops are gonna be unhappy, but once the sun hits that spilled cargo, you're gonna see a lot of folks in the neighborhood taking unexpected vacation trips to just about anywhere else but there. I'll bet vast numbers of buzzards, seagulls, crows, Norway rats, and scavengers of every stripe are already speeding toward the scene of the accident. Rumor has it that Salty has even locked Bush and Cheney, his pet hyenas, in the basement until the pandemonium subsides. The horror!
"Why can't everybody leave everyone else the hell alone?"

Jimmy Durante

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2013, 08:50:28 AM »
Imagine the mess lol that is almost as bad as the lobster truck a few yrs ago on 290 that rolled over. The health department wouldn't let them save the lobsters they scooped them off the road and put them back on ice. Then the tow guy sold it to a local restaurant and the had a big sale. Til they got caught lol they got forced to drop the whole load alive into Boston harbor

Offline Out Fishing

« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2013, 06:36:20 PM »
Hey Scott was it lobster bait? Couldn't find anything on it

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2013, 08:06:59 PM »
dunno I figured it was fishing bait
Better to have a short life that is full of what you like doing than a long life spent in a miserable way....Alan Watts