Author Topic: shipping to uk  (Read 5401 times)

Offline Out Fishing

shipping to uk
« on: January 31, 2011, 04:32:08 PM »
Hi whats the deal with shipping to the uk and which is the best way to pay, i think i read somewhere you dont take paypal ??
shark

Offline Out Fishing

Re: shipping to uk
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2011, 04:33:18 PM »
upps sorry i ment for some needles and other works of art

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2011, 04:55:12 PM »
Do not take paypal. I will not link my checking account to a private company sorry.

USPS is cheapest. You can put everything in the cart and checkout, I will send you the usps cost for you to approve.
Better to have a short life that is full of what you like doing than a long life spent in a miserable way....Alan Watts

Offline Out Fishing

« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2011, 04:43:37 AM »
ok ill look see what im after

Offline Out Fishing

« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2011, 08:08:49 PM »
Hi ive filled out the shopping cart part where it gets to customer information and it will not let me change the ([size=-1]Street Address State) and it will not let me add my post code/zip ([/size][size=-1]Street Address Zip) please help
thanks shark
[/size]

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2011, 04:33:40 AM »
No because it doesn't accept outside of usa shipping. Put the complete address in the cart comment field and fill out the rest with whatever it needs. Use the intl shipping rate and I will email you with the correct total after.
Better to have a short life that is full of what you like doing than a long life spent in a miserable way....Alan Watts

Offline Out Fishing

« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2011, 05:23:43 AM »
Thanks ill be onto it

Offline Out Fishing

« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2011, 07:48:51 AM »
re done please check if this has gone threw thanks ?
shark

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
« Reply #8 on: February 07, 2011, 07:53:38 AM »
yes and replied via email.

Offline Out Fishing

« Reply #9 on: February 07, 2011, 10:40:55 AM »
Thanks be good to see how these will fish for our bass.

Offline Out Fishing

« Reply #10 on: February 11, 2011, 07:29:30 AM »
 :) I got wood this morning and thats outstanding posting ordered 7feb recived 10feb not bad since i live in England,

Salty im well impresed with the two stubby needles, look forwards to tryin these also my next order will be soon and be for some kits and some of the soft eel baits

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
« Reply #11 on: February 11, 2011, 08:43:20 AM »
Excellent! USPS works pretty well. I haven't lost a single overseas package ever. I believe we have shipped to every continent now. Stuff has been popular in Europe as well as the Pacific and as far south as New Zealand. Kits have been very popular to these places as well. Glad you like them. Alot goes into them. If memory serves me you got 1 oz stubbies. That's a neat lure. It's weighted only with the hooks. It's neutrally bouyant. A slow retrieve works well with a twitch and pause in there occasionally. Those are hand mixed pigments. Very high end glass particle. 

Now lets see some pictures of fish from England.  :satan:

Offline Out Fishing

« Reply #12 on: February 11, 2011, 09:21:59 AM »
Excellent! USPS works pretty well. I haven't lost a single overseas package ever. I believe we have shipped to every continent now. Stuff has been popular in Europe as well as the Pacific and as far south as New Zealand. Kits have been very popular to these places as well. Glad you like them. Alot goes into them. If memory serves me you got 1 oz stubbies. That's a neat lure. It's weighted only with the hooks. It's neutrally bouyant. A slow retrieve works well with a twitch and pause in there occasionally. Those are hand mixed pigments. Very high end glass particle. 

Now lets see some pictures of fish from England.  :satan:

Are these the first to the uk ?

As i said im well impressed im prefering these to my shhhh expensive plastic stuff like $35.00 each, these wood look like true work horse`s
I tried them sat in a bucket of water just to see how they, i was`nt expecting them to float then i gave one a slight tap and bugger me it it sank VERY slowly susspended perfectly ,

what i going to ask is will it be ok to change the treble (go smaller) size 4 vmc/owner, i dont want to upset how they are now but ive found the smaller hook i get better hook-up rate and are bass arnet as big as your stippers avarage about 10lbs,

I might look at some 1 1/2oz kits soon needles or which would any of you suggest, i work shallow and top water lures mainly but im going to fish a area thats form 25ft to 80ft  deep 

thanks again shark

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
« Reply #13 on: February 11, 2011, 09:58:10 AM »
No we've shipped there many times. That's a very small hook. I'd recommend staying no smaller than a #1 on those.  For a lightweight kit I'd do the 1/5 sandeel needle. Those are good for first timers too.