Author Topic: anyone herd  (Read 3417 times)

Offline Out Fishing

anyone herd
« on: April 30, 2011, 09:45:19 AM »
any reports of any stripers around the islands or  outer cape cod yet maybe the canal
as life goes on things get taken from you live for today yesterday is gone and tomorrow isn't here yet go fishing

Offline Out Fishing

Re: anyone herd
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2011, 10:42:50 AM »
They're just starting to catch them in the rivers down here. (RI/CT) They should be up that way pretty quick if they aren't already. 
"Why can't everybody leave everyone else the hell alone?"

Jimmy Durante

Offline Out Fishing

« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2011, 02:12:06 PM »
ya peter just trying to keep an eye on the migration i dont have time to go dn there this yr ie cape or ri ct or nj just getting back into surf fishing but im looking forward to it when not on road trucking
as life goes on things get taken from you live for today yesterday is gone and tomorrow isn't here yet go fishing

Offline Out Fishing

• Build rods,plugs,flys and love to fish mostly surf
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2011, 05:48:58 PM »
hay haddock  no excuse...............throw a rod in the back of the sleeper  it the law your supose to take a break..............pull over to the nearest jetty in RI........and start fishing......but be warned.....if you happen to see a fellow that looks like Grizzly Adams  .....that be peterj..........he has a loud bark.......but he dont bite..............just dont cross his line on the jetty or youll be swimmin with the fishes ;D
Born to fish forced to work
time spent fishing is time well spent

Offline Out Fishing

« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2011, 06:34:01 PM »
well i was in carteret nj at white rose food there on the water saw alot of tugs in the channel i dont go to the cost area that much mostly inland whish i could get a riun to cape cod i would have the rod with me and a bag full of wood plugs damn i want to go now

Offline Out Fishing

« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2011, 06:35:43 PM »
maybe should learn to spell while im at it

Offline Out Fishing

« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2011, 06:43:36 PM »
do have to ask do the parking lots at the jetties have parking for a 74 ft volkswagon dont want to get blocked in but if i get a beer load ill supply the beer bud or bud lite anyone someone will need to do burgers and dogs