Author Topic: hope everyone  (Read 5919 times)

Offline Out Fishing

hope everyone
« on: May 01, 2011, 07:36:32 AM »
has a good wk im back on the road if anyone gets out fishing best of luck take care
as life goes on things get taken from you live for today yesterday is gone and tomorrow isn't here yet go fishing

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
Re: hope everyone
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2011, 12:12:52 PM »
hf what do you do?
Better to have a short life that is full of what you like doing than a long life spent in a miserable way....Alan Watts

Offline Out Fishing

« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2011, 01:43:46 PM »
Drive safe Bro.
"Why can't everybody leave everyone else the hell alone?"

Jimmy Durante

Offline Out Fishing

« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2011, 03:33:53 PM »
salty i drive big truck out on sun back on thur or fri
as life goes on things get taken from you live for today yesterday is gone and tomorrow isn't here yet go fishing

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2011, 03:40:49 PM »
cool what do you haul
Better to have a short life that is full of what you like doing than a long life spent in a miserable way....Alan Watts

Offline Out Fishing

« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2011, 06:59:36 PM »
poland springs water ,paper ,milk ,snapple drinks,and dry food products from several food venders if u draw a line from minn.staight down thru country this is area my company covers iv driven all but alaska in last 27 yrs deliv. food and water to disaster areas also

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2011, 07:06:05 PM »
wow pretty cool!

How many miles you typically drive in a day?

Offline Out Fishing

• Build rods,plugs,flys and love to fish mostly surf
« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2011, 07:25:50 PM »
say by any chance are u passing into jersey or penn around the 6th of june.......me and bruce campo will hitch a ride with you back to RI......just have to tow a car behind you..........dont worry we'll drive back :)
Born to fish forced to work
time spent fishing is time well spent

Offline Out Fishing

« Reply #8 on: May 05, 2011, 07:51:21 PM »
salty i do between 400 -500 a day on long trips 650 handyman ride isnt a problem car is i have a 53 ft trl if i add the car ill be over bridge length by 15 ft or so d.o.t wont be to happy with me but if you have ramps maybe we can fit it in trailer

Offline Out Fishing

• Build rods,plugs,flys and love to fish mostly surf
« Reply #9 on: May 05, 2011, 08:02:56 PM »
yea bruce campo(CAPTAIN HOOK....nick name SANDY)     has a smart car that was the plan to drive that sombitch up the ramps and shut the doors...........say when we get the car out of the trailer  can we get case of water and a case of munchies......or any other food iteams you just happend to drop and had to discard ;) .....we'll bring it to Peterj's for his bar-B-Que.....OH one more thing.....when we get close to our destanation....look for some road kill......its for bruce cause he was dissen the yankees 
Born to fish forced to work
time spent fishing is time well spent

Offline Out Fishing

« Reply #10 on: May 06, 2011, 02:01:02 AM »
rd kill no problem what u want possim skink squirrel ill even hit it for ya realy tenderise it got a deer two months ago was a bag of bones when it came out from under trailer darn thing ran across rd then came back to fight me didnt weather to well against 80,000lbs and 500 kitty cats under the hood  :o

Offline Out Fishing

« Reply #11 on: May 06, 2011, 02:05:30 AM »
sorri shunk didnt have my glasses on snacks np water soda np beer could be a problem but do able on notice and given a little time

Offline Out Fishing

« Reply #12 on: May 06, 2011, 02:50:13 AM »
fogot to ask how is fishing been any fish on the cape should be by now no word up this way yet water temp wasnt quite were it should be this time of yr friend of mine got a nice sea run brown other day his 1st need another job so can fish more salty need a driver to make deliv.for ya will need a rod rack on truck

Offline Out Fishing

« Reply #13 on: May 06, 2011, 02:50:51 AM »
damn were are my glasses

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
« Reply #14 on: May 06, 2011, 04:59:45 AM »
LOL poor Bruce