Author Topic: not encrypted  (Read 3715 times)

old dog

not encrypted
« on: June 20, 2011, 11:22:01 AM »
Just went to order something and I checked to see if the page was encrypted and it was not,    :o   good thing I did not put my card number in . It said that it was partially encrypted and DID NOT prevent eavesdropping what's up with that Scott 

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
Re: not encrypted
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2011, 11:41:59 AM »
NOT TRUE. you can right click and see the ssl certificate yourself. If there is unencrypted stuff it is IMAGES only on the server.

The cart is completely secure.

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2011, 11:57:06 AM »
Just check again and as I said it's two images at the bottom of the page. You can verify this by clicking to not show unencrypted parts of the page.

It's only because these two images are not stored on the secure server.

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2011, 12:07:19 PM »
images moved to encrypted server. no worries. Your cc info is treated as if it was my own.

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2011, 01:53:35 PM »
Tim who?

:fart:

No shows next year with the exception of POSSIBLY the RISAA show. All done throwing thousands of dollars into these people's pockets. With the way the economy is and the amount of scabs doing this out of their trench coats it's just not worth it. It costs me MINIMUM $1200 to do one show. Just to walk in the door.... It's just not happening any more. I would be better off lighting piles of $1 bills and having a weenie roast in my backyard.   :)
Better to have a short life that is full of what you like doing than a long life spent in a miserable way....Alan Watts

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2011, 01:54:59 PM »
So what's the limit on your card anyways, can I at least get a trip to Jamaica or Aruba outta there?

:P    :D
Better to have a short life that is full of what you like doing than a long life spent in a miserable way....Alan Watts

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2011, 03:23:07 PM »
hahahaa! I'll be down there tomorrow.