Author Topic: hello  (Read 3160 times)

Offline Out Fishing

hello
« on: July 22, 2011, 11:12:07 AM »
just a hello to everyone been so buis at work no time to fish plugs i bought from salty or new rod i built for beach hope to get a little in after my bear hunt in sept hope everyone is doing well fishing hope things have picked up for you scott ill have an ord soon on finished plugs you do a better job painting than i do tights lines
as life goes on things get taken from you live for today yesterday is gone and tomorrow isn't here yet go fishing

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
Re: hello
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2011, 12:02:45 PM »
Hey Haddock I hope all is well and it's cooler up there than it is here!

I think everyone is on vacation it's been very quiet.
Better to have a short life that is full of what you like doing than a long life spent in a miserable way....Alan Watts

Offline Out Fishing

• Build rods,plugs,flys and love to fish mostly surf
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2011, 04:06:05 PM »
yea haddock.....bout time you showed up.........yea haddock its flukein time ill be ill be fly swattin the beach with clousers and sandeel inatations............and if i run into a west wind ill be swattin GREENHEADS.....sonama beaches........good to hear from ya................now if we can  only find peter jay............ :)
Born to fish forced to work
time spent fishing is time well spent

Offline Out Fishing

« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2011, 05:30:51 PM »
well scott just came from mikes clam shack on rt1 wells as of 1 30 pm it was 113 in the sun in the shade it was 108 so even half mile from beach its damn hot handy green heads a plenty up here lots of skeeters also just after dark these suckers will pick u up and take u home to the kids for dinner after they with draw what they need from u 1st and scott so much traffic on rt 1 cant wait for winter so they all go home take care to u all hope to meet a bunch of u maybe meet at the beach some time for a couple days fishing with some salty fish killers plugs have a cool nite
as life goes on things get taken from you live for today yesterday is gone and tomorrow isn't here yet go fishing

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2011, 05:47:22 PM »
WOW. it's cooled down here a bit I think. Doesn't feel quite so hot outside. I have 3 ac's running in the house right now. I gave in and put the window ac in my basement yesterday. It was 82 in my basement. yick.
Better to have a short life that is full of what you like doing than a long life spent in a miserable way....Alan Watts

Offline Out Fishing

« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2011, 05:59:59 PM »
yup no what ur saying got 2 at girlfriends hse and one at my place its a single wide but its home close to beach by sea wall by wells fire station thats closed now but good place to park and go fishing

Offline Out Fishing

• Build rods,plugs,flys and love to fish mostly surf
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2011, 07:00:21 PM »
say my pools temp is up a bit 90 degrees...........and it a built in ...........welp time for a bath ;D
Born to fish forced to work
time spent fishing is time well spent