Author Topic: another wk  (Read 3669 times)

Offline Out Fishing

another wk
« on: August 07, 2011, 08:25:55 AM »
hope everyone has a better wk than last headen out on the rd for pa another wk of being cut off slow pokes in middle lane doing 50 and being number one a few times im sure just another day in life oh joy take care
as life goes on things get taken from you live for today yesterday is gone and tomorrow isn't here yet go fishing

Offline Out Fishing

• Build rods,plugs,flys and love to fish mostly surf
Re: another wk
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2011, 10:38:24 AM »
well you can always give them the jersey state salute.............flip them the jersey bird............and as you flip them one just say to your self....................this ones on handy!!!! ;)
Born to fish forced to work
time spent fishing is time well spent

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2011, 11:51:56 AM »
hehe be safe
Better to have a short life that is full of what you like doing than a long life spent in a miserable way....Alan Watts

Offline Out Fishing

« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2011, 10:10:44 PM »
home for the nite deliv in morn to lows, handy was in berlin nj today had just that kind of girl do that to me, i would have given it back but to buis.looking at all that tanned skin she was showing, those legs came up and made an ass out of them selves forgot all about the salute or even why i got it but i must have deserved it, must have been looking to much damn light had to change.oh and she was a red head to 
as life goes on things get taken from you live for today yesterday is gone and tomorrow isn't here yet go fishing

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2011, 08:45:24 AM »
Red red fire in bed :)

Offline Out Fishing

« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2011, 10:28:41 PM »
yea she saw you droolin over her...............

Offline Out Fishing

« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2011, 04:35:57 PM »
ha im a guy sure im going to undress her with my mind thats the good thing of big trucks can see all the way to the belly button most dont even now ur looking down unless thay have a sun roof then ur busted

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2011, 05:29:34 PM »
Tis nice driving a big truck LOL I see alot in me Quigley :)
Better to have a short life that is full of what you like doing than a long life spent in a miserable way....Alan Watts

Offline Out Fishing

« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2011, 07:56:07 PM »
sure u do ahh summer time for skin,road work,an cant wait till they all go home kids back to school no traffic unless ur in nj traffic always sucks there no pun handy an others who live there my hats off to u

Offline Out Fishing

« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2011, 09:03:08 PM »
no problem haddock............i hear ya..... the closer ya get to the the city the worse it gets..........i live near lambertville.......near the delaware river........town called ringoes :)