Author Topic: the best  (Read 2566 times)

Offline Out Fishing

the best
« on: August 13, 2011, 01:27:36 PM »
well sept rite around corner been told best fishing is to come, sept,oct,even nov.can be awsome depends were u live, i havnt been out much but i have met some awsome people on this sight, lots of great information and some laughs to, want to thank all of you but most of all scott for a great product and a great sight thank you , hope there will be lots more in the future no times are hard for alot of people,and cant say when it will end but hope it may soon
as life goes on things get taken from you live for today yesterday is gone and tomorrow isn't here yet go fishing

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
Re: the best
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2011, 03:50:44 PM »
Yep the cool nights are here. It's been in the low 50's, I believe the fall run started last week from all indications I have seen. Lotsa bass offshore.

Glen the site is what you guys make it.
Better to have a short life that is full of what you like doing than a long life spent in a miserable way....Alan Watts

Offline Out Fishing

• Build rods,plugs,flys and love to fish mostly surf
Re: the best
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2011, 04:44:47 PM »
yea its a great site......yea times are tight for alot of people..........but we must be greatful for what we have.......when times get tuff........i just step back get out a pencil & paper......and write down all the things im greatful for     kinda makes the tuff stuff  not so bad after all
Born to fish forced to work
time spent fishing is time well spent