Author Topic: Need a little help  (Read 3199 times)

Offline Out Fishing

Need a little help
« on: September 07, 2011, 12:45:27 PM »
Gentleman, I am going to ask this and I am not sure if it is allowed after reading the forum rules but I'll give it a try.

I am looking for a diagram of an 8 inch pencil popper with schematics;i.e. diameter, angle of nose, slope or taper degrees etc..

I have been making a bunch from scratch but would like a diagram possibly to follow for guidelines and reference. Thank you.
Slingin' eels should be an olympic sport!

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
Re: Need a little help
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2011, 03:48:30 PM »
C4 I don't have anything for you on this, you could take a piece of graph paper and trace your favorite..
Better to have a short life that is full of what you like doing than a long life spent in a miserable way....Alan Watts

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2011, 03:49:07 PM »
There isn't one set shape. Poppers are all different. Shape, hook placement, weights, etc.
Better to have a short life that is full of what you like doing than a long life spent in a miserable way....Alan Watts

Offline Out Fishing

« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2011, 03:53:38 PM »
Thank you for your response. Since I do not like copying other makers I pull one down and measure it out with the calipers and draw a diagram. I thought someone had a graph drawn up already since I am not the Picasso I should be.  :)
Slingin' eels should be an olympic sport!