Author Topic: fish fish fish  (Read 3163 times)

Offline Out Fishing

fish fish fish
« on: September 24, 2011, 04:37:48 AM »
thay were there but just couldnt cast far enough to reach were bustin on bait had one roll on sufster but no hook up friend of mine was on bridge at ogunquit river could see strippers put all he had in front of them wouldnt bite maybe tonite after the rain why its called fishing
as life goes on things get taken from you live for today yesterday is gone and tomorrow isn't here yet go fishing

Offline Out Fishing

• Build rods,plugs,flys and love to fish mostly surf
Re: fish fish fish
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2011, 12:19:33 PM »
been there and done that.......fussy fish..............thers times you can throw everything at them and they wont take a thing.............than theres times.....ya just cant stop them from biteing.......ive been snagging alot of small crabs while fishing for blues......the crabs are about the size of a 1/2 doller coin or smaller........ive spotted two bass so far tailing close to the beach........plus a i bumped into a regular down IBSP......and he said he saw a bass roll this morn...........but no takers.................but we'er getting close......just got to put my time in
Born to fish forced to work
time spent fishing is time well spent

Offline Out Fishing

« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2011, 06:42:23 PM »
here ya just got home nothing again tried mouth of mousam river lots of bait saw one fish caught look good 38 40 inch from were i was got it on a bomber olive white belly talked with the guy in parking only fish in 3 days b ut lots of bait around so see what night tides next wk bring now getting ready to head to nj and pa tomm take care everyone
as life goes on things get taken from you live for today yesterday is gone and tomorrow isn't here yet go fishing

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2011, 07:16:43 PM »
That's why they call it fishing not catching :)
Better to have a short life that is full of what you like doing than a long life spent in a miserable way....Alan Watts

Offline Out Fishing

« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2011, 02:58:59 AM »
so true