Author Topic: HELLO FROM ORLANDO  (Read 3689 times)

Offline Out Fishing

HELLO FROM ORLANDO
« on: December 21, 2011, 02:15:40 PM »
well got the best xmas present a trip all pd for from my employer to his place a gated comunity pool and full cubords total suprize won a drawing forgot all about it till was called mon damn 80 hear pool 73 an i get use of his bmw and gas proble never happen again in my life time only time its happend
as life goes on things get taken from you live for today yesterday is gone and tomorrow isn't here yet go fishing

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
Re: HELLO FROM ORLANDO
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2011, 02:20:08 PM »
i hate you
Better to have a short life that is full of what you like doing than a long life spent in a miserable way....Alan Watts

Offline Out Fishing

« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2011, 03:13:26 PM »
sorri wasnt going to say no never won a thing in my life if could bring all of u i would be more fun no its not nice up my way lots of ice hopefully i can bring some of this weather back up close to there   
as life goes on things get taken from you live for today yesterday is gone and tomorrow isn't here yet go fishing

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2011, 03:32:17 PM »
kidding you bastid you could have at least offered to take all of us :)
Better to have a short life that is full of what you like doing than a long life spent in a miserable way....Alan Watts

Offline Out Fishing

« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2011, 04:02:51 PM »
Good On You, Bro! Enjoy!

Tom C

Offline Out Fishing

« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2011, 04:08:35 PM »
got call at 7 30 mon on plane 2 45 tue afternoon not much time to get ready think im going to go to mudhole tomm check it out there 40 min from here me in a bmw oh ya

Offline Out Fishing

« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2011, 05:15:40 PM »
I made the huge mistake of getting married once in Orlando, which should explain why I never want to lay eyes on that place again. I think my ex-mother-in-law is still there if nobody's shot her yet. She was a skin diver for Roto-Rooter until she switched careers and signed on as a witch at Universal Studios. They said she was overqualified for the job, but they hired her anyway, just to get her out of the personnel office. Took them a week to get the moldy smell out of the chair she sat in. She'd be about 200 years old by now - she was 160 when I knew her, but she didn't look a day over 140. I wonder if she still sleeps in a coffin.
"Why can't everybody leave everyone else the hell alone?"

Jimmy Durante

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2011, 05:28:46 PM »
get some nekkid chicks around that pool

:nopics: :)

Offline Out Fishing

• Build rods,plugs,flys and love to fish mostly surf
« Reply #8 on: December 21, 2011, 08:54:25 PM »
nice haddock......get out and dosome fishin.........hey peter jay...........................see what we misssed.........i just love your humor..........ya make me laugh :)
Born to fish forced to work
time spent fishing is time well spent

Offline Out Fishing

« Reply #9 on: December 22, 2011, 08:21:20 AM »
no fishing this trip woman around pool good possibility trip to mudhole definatly leave in 2 hrs ill chat later take care all