Author Topic: quigley  (Read 5275 times)

Offline Out Fishing

quigley
« on: January 08, 2011, 04:41:15 PM »
i'll move this out of the kit forum,anyway its at quigley.what a nice shop very clean and professional.we took the tour around with larry[scott i'll say "whats up" to him on the turn around] i couldn't believe the vans in there from the regular,military,law enforcement to the bull artic rides.they even had a little astro van done up for there plow/sander! my kit was already on the cart waiting,i can't wait to get it back.

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
Re: quigley
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2011, 04:44:17 PM »
OH MOST EXCELLENT you took the tour! The attention to detail and quality is second to none. Is that new or used Rob? What motor/ratio?
Better to have a short life that is full of what you like doing than a long life spent in a miserable way....Alan Watts

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2011, 04:55:45 PM »
Rob you might like to see this. This was my original 2001, had the 8.1 big block in it.

http://www.theradioman.com/quigley.htm

There's a link to the 2006 page there too.

Sadly that business is now dead and I rolled it into the lure business 2 years ago. Still do some jobcom stuff online and maintain any service that comes in the door but it's few and far between. Nextel killed that business in 2 years flat. Many of my buddies went bankrupt and long gone. The only thing that helped me and still does is we're the largest jobcom dealer and a premier partner with Jobcom to this day.
Better to have a short life that is full of what you like doing than a long life spent in a miserable way....Alan Watts

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2011, 04:59:33 PM »
Took this picture on a jobsite the day I dropped the wsro towers in marlboro ma. (3) 170' towers to the ground :)

I loved this truck. Put alot of miles on this in new england.

It's in upstate Michigan now still running and used daily to deliver newspapers. Actually talked to the woman that bought it several months ago.

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2011, 05:02:03 PM »
Man that was my baby. It was a real looker going down the road.

If you are going to upsize the tires I can talk to you offline on how to modify the panels to make it look factory as I have done to both of mine. Those are 33's on there.

Offline Out Fishing

« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2011, 08:47:08 AM »
nice! mine's a 2008 chevy express 2500 with a 6.0 motor.i was the second to last used van there doing,it's all new vans for them now.i had a 2003 chevy express all wheel drive it did good on the beach.just had to many miles so took advantage of the opening quigley was offering.i've had 4 ford before the chevy and all i can say is i'll never go back.still have to hang some wheels and few other things before its complete.larry said i should have it back the first week in march,so i'll still have time before the fish get here.can't wait.

Offline Out Fishing

« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2011, 12:02:54 PM »
here it is my new ride,just need to add the cooler rack and a few things inside.rides great on the beach.
scott larry said "hello"

Offline Out Fishing

• Doesn't really fish
« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2011, 01:32:31 PM »
best of luck with it.

Offline Out Fishing

• Build rods,plugs,flys and love to fish mostly surf
« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2011, 01:54:31 PM »
now thats what im talkin bout..............hell of a party van dont have to worry about getting stuck in the dunes........sweet ride
Born to fish forced to work
time spent fishing is time well spent

Offline Out Fishing

« Reply #9 on: February 13, 2011, 04:51:43 PM »
thanks guys can't wait till the fish show.there was a lot and i mean a LOT of seals out there today.thanks again.

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
« Reply #10 on: February 14, 2011, 05:12:03 AM »
MOST excellent. Looks like you got it early. I like the side rear windows. Neat idea. Did you do that? What size tires?

Offline Out Fishing

« Reply #11 on: February 14, 2011, 06:35:41 PM »
it came with the side widows,there's a back jumper seat making it parkway ready[ny law].the tire's where the biggest i could go with a little heat and bend under the fender[275/65/18] it should be all set up inside and out  by april 15th,BRING ON THE FISH!!!!

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
« Reply #12 on: February 14, 2011, 06:38:16 PM »
I can show you how to fit 285 in there :)

Offline Out Fishing

« Reply #13 on: February 14, 2011, 06:42:30 PM »
thanks maybe on the next set these nitto's don't last to long,but i got a good deal on the set.

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin