Author Topic: Spring Break Costa Rica Style  (Read 3692 times)

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
Spring Break Costa Rica Style
« on: July 08, 2012, 07:36:16 PM »
"I was extremely impressed with your Danny Surface Swimmer bait. I recently went to Costa Rica for spring break, and used the lures I have previously mentioned. The weather was a little iffy, and the red tide made fishing hard. But as soon as the weather cleared up, the fish went nuts. I caught a 10 and 15 pound Pacific Jack Crevalle, as well as a 20 and 35 pound Orangemouth Corvina all on your 2.5 oz. olive/white Danny Surface Swimmer. I also nearly landed a Lemon Shark in upwards of 100 pounds on your 2.5 oz parrot Danny, but sadly the shark bit through my solid steel leader. Well, here are the pictures. Thanks again for making such great products, I'll definitely pick up some more for next year."

Better to have a short life that is full of what you like doing than a long life spent in a miserable way....Alan Watts

Offline Out Fishing

Re: Spring Break Costa Rica Style
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2012, 09:41:25 AM »
Very nice..Saltys catch   :)

Offline Out Fishing

• Doesn't really fish
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2012, 11:06:21 PM »
Sweet

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2012, 04:41:48 AM »
I thought it was nice that he took the time to send that.
Better to have a short life that is full of what you like doing than a long life spent in a miserable way....Alan Watts

Offline Out Fishing

« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2012, 08:06:04 PM »
that's for sure Scott!.. nice work and effort..and yeah.. Salty's catch!

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2012, 07:26:37 AM »
That's the first orange mouth corvina I've ever seen caught, I've heard of them before but never seen one on our lures. Can you imagine how that thing fought. Yikes that's a big fish. Looks very fast..