Author Topic: Eye Eye Eyes...  (Read 4147 times)

Offline Out Fishing

Eye Eye Eyes...
« on: January 14, 2013, 07:33:50 PM »
Hey Scott, Got my order with the replacement plug and large Eyes... Thank You!
Tom C

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
Re: Eye Eye Eyes...
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2013, 07:45:09 PM »
Eye yi yi

I still havent gone through that bin. I went through car buying hell today.

I hate car dealers. Snakes.

I point out $1k in rebate. Says no I already got it. They sat down to go over paperwork. I was right. Bastid snakes.
Better to have a short life that is full of what you like doing than a long life spent in a miserable way....Alan Watts

Offline Out Fishing

« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2013, 05:03:06 AM »
I hate buying cars they kiss your butt and screw you at the same time.Then when a warranty issue comes up they can't find the problem.

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2013, 06:11:49 AM »
oh but wait there's more!

So that night i'm going over the retail contract. I was told Ally Financial @ 1.9% and it's written up with some hack bank in Michigan at 3.9%

Crickets from the salesman. I email him yesterday and told him to take the ext warranty off because they screwed me on that by not going direct to GM and selling me an aftermarket warranty....which they probably get a healthy kick back on.

I hate these lying snakes. It's not been registered yet because they "think" there's another $500 rebate coming due to the auto show. Well I'm ready to say gimme my $4k cash back and my gm card numbers I'm done with this dealership right now.

I believe that I was the victim of a classic "bait and switch" here.  :bash:
Better to have a short life that is full of what you like doing than a long life spent in a miserable way....Alan Watts

Offline Out Fishing

« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2013, 01:31:13 PM »
A good friend is the Finance Manager at a Ford dealer. Makes it a breeze to buy or lease when the time comes. 
"Crickets from the salesman. I email him yesterday and told him to take the ext warranty off because they screwed me on that by not going direct to GM and selling me an aftermarket warranty....which they probably get a healthy kick back on."
You are right on about the aftermarket warranty... Back door money maker.
Tom C

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2013, 01:59:47 PM »
Just got off the phone and hammered it out. Unreal. I hate this snakeshit.

I'll have the truck tomorrow.

risurffishing

« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2013, 12:37:45 PM »
Scott, I hate dealing with the sales guys as well. They will do anything to get you to buy, lie right too your face. But did you sell the van??? What did you get?

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2013, 05:35:13 PM »
No this was for the wife n me. I had to replace a 10 year old envoy with 175k miles on it. Starting to dump a bit too much into it. I saved 4500 in rebates, got free financing, and they topped my gm card up to 4000 bucks. Sweet deal.