Author Topic: MuskyMn  (Read 3964 times)

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
MuskyMn
« on: March 11, 2010, 07:16:39 AM »
I know you ;D  Hi Rick show us some musky stuff.
Better to have a short life that is full of what you like doing than a long life spent in a miserable way....Alan Watts

Offline Out Fishing

Re: MuskyMn
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2010, 02:33:05 PM »

Love to, here is the result from the first cast with my Salty topwater, you have seen the bait on the website, and it is very much the shuttlebugger bait, only difference being I epoxied the body on the through wire and added the blades at the back.  I have made several of the shuttlebuggers for friends and have had great success,

Minnesota Musky Maniac

Offline Out Fishing

« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2010, 02:35:44 PM »

I know you guys do some beautiful work with your baits, for muskies sometimes we find the wilder the better, we bring along the Salty kits and get creative over a few beers after a day of fishing.  Oh, by the way, they do catch fish!!
Minnesota Musky Maniac

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2010, 03:01:46 PM »
LOL the guy in the first pic looks like he's had a few...and the guy behind him is going for a new cup ;D
Better to have a short life that is full of what you like doing than a long life spent in a miserable way....Alan Watts

Offline Out Fishing

« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2010, 10:27:47 AM »

Oh yeah, the plugs get much more creative as the evening wears on.  The place we stay, Sages, is on the northern hat of Minnesota.  We fish in Canada and the Canadian customs will not allow alcohol on boats crossing the border....so we make up for it when we get back to the cabin....
Minnesota Musky Maniac