Author Topic: Introduce Yourself  (Read 277274 times)

Offline Out Fishing

• Build rods,plugs,flys and love to fish mostly surf
Re: Introduce Yourself
« Reply #135 on: September 13, 2011, 01:55:10 PM »
welcome to the site jeremy79_live.........i have a couple of friends in bangor.............plus my daughter went up to visit them.........they went out for dinner..........drove the boat to the lobster traps......drove the boat back  and boiled those bad boys up cant get much fresher than that....................welcome to the site
Born to fish forced to work
time spent fishing is time well spent

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
« Reply #136 on: September 13, 2011, 03:30:51 PM »
Hello Jeremy and nice avatar that is great!
Better to have a short life that is full of what you like doing than a long life spent in a miserable way....Alan Watts

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
« Reply #137 on: September 14, 2011, 07:53:08 AM »
Be driving right by that in a few days going to edgecomb

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
« Reply #138 on: September 14, 2011, 09:32:43 AM »
Have some antenna work to do up there. Guys place is on the damariscotta river though and he's got a big dock that goes out into the river ;)

Offline Out Fishing

« Reply #139 on: September 28, 2011, 01:51:44 PM »
My name is Matt and I am a flyfishing guide on the San Juan river in New Mexico.  My passion however is saltwater fishing.  I have spent 3 months (in the last 3 years) in Mexico and Belize fishing for Snook, Tarpon, Jacks, baracuda, and bonefish- flyfishing and spin fishing.  In this time I have lost over 6 surface Plugs to huge fish.  You Plugs look AWESOME Salty and I cant wait to try them out.  hook a brother up! Has anyone used these outside of the USA?

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
« Reply #140 on: September 28, 2011, 05:28:48 PM »
Hey Mattpyle yes we've shipped all over the world. We're even in a shop in Fiji. There's many guys here who go fishing outside of the US. Welcome to the site!
Better to have a short life that is full of what you like doing than a long life spent in a miserable way....Alan Watts

Offline Out Fishing

« Reply #141 on: September 28, 2011, 06:08:23 PM »
welcome to the site matt................and as they say in jersey ......your a brother from another mother

Offline Out Fishing

« Reply #142 on: December 27, 2011, 11:46:33 AM »
I'm from Monmouth County New Jersey. I mainly fish off beach and jetty/groin for Striped Bass, Bluefish, and Fluke. This year I'm going to toss my hat into the wonderful world of Wooden Plug Kits! Look Out Fish, Wood is the way to go!!

Dougmatd

Offline Out Fishing

« Reply #143 on: December 27, 2011, 03:00:05 PM »
ah a homie.........welcome to the site..........yea i fish the hook all the way to LBI.....but mostly fish the park.........welcome aboard.....doug

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
« Reply #144 on: December 27, 2011, 03:46:50 PM »
Hi Doug welcome to the site

Offline Out Fishing

• Doesn't really fish
« Reply #145 on: December 27, 2011, 05:10:03 PM »
 ^-^

Offline Out Fishing

« Reply #146 on: January 07, 2012, 01:48:24 PM »
Hello everyone! My name is Bob and I live on the wild wet er west coast of BC on the glorious Vancouver Island. I like to fish for anything that bites although my favorites are salmon, steelhead, and black seabass. But soon i will be expanding my horizons to include whatever I can drive a hook into from the beaches near Puerto Vallarta!  ;D

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
« Reply #147 on: January 07, 2012, 02:43:23 PM »
Welcome to the site Bob

Offline Out Fishing

« Reply #148 on: January 07, 2012, 10:28:38 PM »
Hey everybody...I'm Scott from Port Jefferson Station, NY on the north shore of Lawn Guyland (that would be long island...lol). Just got 2 kits for Christmas and I can't wait til they are done. Love to fish for Stripers and Bluefish from my favorite beach. Love all the info on the forums, it all is so helpful. I think this is gonna be addictive!

Offline Out Fishing

« Reply #149 on: January 07, 2012, 11:18:50 PM »
hey scott.....welcome aboard...........maybe ill catch up with ya  at montalk in the fall.......i have a rock with my name etched on it...................welcome!!!