Author Topic: Back in the game  (Read 4725 times)

Offline Out Fishing

Back in the game
« on: March 01, 2014, 12:38:44 AM »
Whats up guys?  I hope everyone did well in the fall....I did NOTHING.  A bunch of white hake.  Everytime the bass were rushing the beach...I was changing diapers.  Just wasn't in the cards for the fall.  I just got in 8 - 1.5 oz Midget swimmers, 3- Egglets, 3 - Fatheads and 4 - Deep Divers.  Looking forward to finishing them up and preparing for the spring.  Ill post pics of all of my kits when they are done for you guys to check out.

Handy - You still fishing the IBSP area?  If so, we gotta get together in the spring.  I live right in Toms River. 

Good luck,
Bill

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
Re: Back in the game
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2014, 05:51:53 AM »
Hi Bill! Hopefully those diapers slow down some LOL

I hated changing diapers. ugh. LOL
Better to have a short life that is full of what you like doing than a long life spent in a miserable way....Alan Watts

Offline Out Fishing

• Build rods,plugs,flys and love to fish mostly surf
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2014, 06:12:34 PM »
hey the bill  yea i should be hitting the back around the second week in march.....near the kiyak place........the the fall run for me was a bit tuff but did manage to hit a couple of nice bass  tossed them all back  did real good in the back in spring.....but in the fall  i got lucky around 6 oclock pm  got down there bout three oclock and hung out in this hole...i was toying around with a sluggo so i just waited till dusk  and thats when all hell broke loose from 6-bout 7:30 none stop action then it just shut off.....which was fine by me.......yea we'll hook up PM me when your heading out or ill PM you when i head out.......good luck bill........oh i see grumpy just got back from trinadad with ponytail mike.....poor mike......grumpy made the OTW mag   catchin tarpon
Born to fish forced to work
time spent fishing is time well spent

Offline Out Fishing

« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2014, 07:09:15 PM »
I hated changing diapers. ugh. LOL

Don't worry, payback's coming sooner than you think. Won't be too long before your kids will be changing yours.
"Why can't everybody leave everyone else the hell alone?"

Jimmy Durante

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2014, 07:14:12 PM »
NO KIDDING
Better to have a short life that is full of what you like doing than a long life spent in a miserable way....Alan Watts

Offline Out Fishing

« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2014, 07:35:58 PM »
hey, Im only 35.  My diaper days are a little further away then some, lol.  ALTHOUGH, when I get going on a Saturday night with the booze in the man cave, sometimes Id rather just have a diaper on.