Author Topic: Hey Karl  (Read 3109 times)

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
Better to have a short life that is full of what you like doing than a long life spent in a miserable way....Alan Watts

Offline Out Fishing

• Build rods,plugs,flys and love to fish mostly surf
Re: Hey Karl
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2012, 10:18:04 PM »
where there's seal i woud expect to see sharks.............saw alot of seals at the cape last year

Born to fish forced to work
time spent fishing is time well spent

Offline Out Fishing

« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2012, 05:58:37 PM »
I think at some ppoint, we all knew this was going to happen..and there wil be more..
altho, I hear that not many are venturing into the water these days.. and there is also an outbreak of EEE at the Sate Park.. be interesting in the long run to see what impact this all has.. beach closures due to birds and fecal counts, EEE, and sharks.. maybe the tourons won't come as much as they have been?? time will tell

Offline Out Fishing

« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2012, 05:32:17 PM »
http://www.capecodonline.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20120802/NEWS11/120809953

cucka closings.. sharks? swim on!.. fecal chloro-poo.. no go in the watah!

Offline Out Fishing

« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2012, 05:38:57 AM »
i fished on sword fishing boat on browns bank an Georges this was 30 some yrs ago we saw great whites then no one beleaved us even bios said no way till one came out with us a few times and we say 3 in 4 day period water was warm then lots to eat now all has changed warm water and feed is close to shore now so are the sharks only natural for them were the ones who are not use to it fisheries new thay were here a couple yrs ago now there buddies are coming to lots of changes maple trees already turning color lobsters shedded 2 months early lots of changes
as life goes on things get taken from you live for today yesterday is gone and tomorrow isn't here yet go fishing