Author Topic: SKUNKS  (Read 3112 times)

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
SKUNKS
« on: August 29, 2012, 07:36:25 AM »
Whole freakin are smells like skunk today. Smelled 3 separate skunks this morning and my shop REEKS this morning.

With these cool nights the fall run will be in full swing in no time.

Offline Out Fishing

• Build rods,plugs,flys and love to fish mostly surf
Re: SKUNKS
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2012, 08:05:21 AM »
funny you should mention skunks........smelled that smell last night.......ran into a nieghbor at the deli this morn.......and there it was again that smell and strong.....i said to chuggie do you smell skunk.....his head went down ......his dog spooked a skunk last night and got hit with spray.....the wife didnt know and let the dog in the house and it jumped into chuggies bed........now the whole family smells like skunk.....kids,wife,dog, and chuggie......funny every where chuggie goes people keep saying say chuggie ....do you smell skunk
Born to fish forced to work
time spent fishing is time well spent

Offline Out Fishing

« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2012, 08:15:23 AM »

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2012, 03:58:26 PM »
sKuNk

i LOVE the smell of skunk. It's like smelling fresh fiberglass in the morning :)

Any animal that can contaminate that much air with a shot of shit that small is ok in my book :D
Better to have a short life that is full of what you like doing than a long life spent in a miserable way....Alan Watts

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2012, 04:00:09 PM »
Handy did you know that days you smell alot of skunks like today is a good day to go fishing?

I kid you not. When I had the boat I fished so much I could correlate it with good or bad days :)
Better to have a short life that is full of what you like doing than a long life spent in a miserable way....Alan Watts

Offline Out Fishing

« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2012, 05:31:10 PM »
thanks for the tip salt........ill keep in my mind ... i went flukeing monday and i thought i smelt bait....ocean had that sweet smell............not to far off mullet should be on the move