Author Topic: w t f  (Read 3252 times)

Offline Out Fishing

w t f
« on: September 01, 2012, 08:32:22 AM »
doc says 3 more wks no fishing here sucks to age at times hope everyone is having a good season ha handy that skunk a mount looks like one
as life goes on things get taken from you live for today yesterday is gone and tomorrow isn't here yet go fishing

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
Re: w t f
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2012, 08:36:50 AM »
yikes that stinks glen! So your not driving either
Better to have a short life that is full of what you like doing than a long life spent in a miserable way....Alan Watts

Offline Out Fishing

« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2012, 06:03:16 PM »
no scott doc says no way liven on 425.00 a wk just keepen bills pd no extras ssssssucks to be me but im alive and kicken cant go yet i got a whole lot of peaple to piss off 1st
as life goes on things get taken from you live for today yesterday is gone and tomorrow isn't here yet go fishing

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2012, 08:26:05 PM »
haha me too :) Well get some rest
Better to have a short life that is full of what you like doing than a long life spent in a miserable way....Alan Watts

Offline Out Fishing

« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2012, 03:56:26 AM »
all i do is rest got cabin fever and fight with disabilty thay think there paying to much go figure

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2012, 06:41:55 AM »
Well it's not any consolation to you but when I had the tendonitis in my left elbow it took well over 8 months to start healing and I don't think it's right even to this day a full 2 years later. Stuff can take a long time to heal.

Eat more pussy. That cures just about anything :)

Offline Out Fishing

« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2012, 01:07:32 PM »
 scott to funny maybe be what i need or a big hammer to my foot

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2012, 02:41:07 PM »
Well that would definitely take away from the pain in your shoulder.

:)

Offline Out Fishing

« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2012, 10:12:47 PM »
and every were else to take ur mind off things for a few momunts i tell ya