Author Topic: Buncha Pricks!!!!  (Read 4801 times)

Offline Out Fishing

Buncha Pricks!!!!
« on: August 04, 2013, 10:43:15 AM »
Awright, I'm onto y'all, you lousy bastards - it's getting to the point where a man can't turn his back for five minutes without having having his name dragged through the mud by a pack of slanderous jackals. I'd call my lawyer if he weren't already busy enough defending me from a bunch of trumped-up morals charges involving barnyard animals. If I'd known this kind of character assassination was going on, I'd have been on you SOBs like ugly on a Bullock. Just like you clowns to kick a man when he's down. >:(

As you can see from the pic, I like to fly fish. (Yuk Yuk) I was heading out one morning when an unexpected squall drove me off course and blew my craft onto the forbidden shores of Fidel Castro's Cuba, where I was thrown into prison for having a better looking beard than El Presidente. By the grace of God, I managed to escape from a slave labor battalion while being transported to the Isle of Pines to work the sugar cane fields. After all I've been through, I come home to find that you miserable pricks have been heaping insults upon the person of one of the finest (and best-looking) individuals this country has ever produced. I'm shocked, SHOCKED! May the bird of paradise lay a turd in your cafe au lait!
"Why can't everybody leave everyone else the hell alone?"

Jimmy Durante

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
Re: Buncha Pricks!!!!
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2013, 11:28:43 AM »
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

i JUST pee'd myself

I got him to wake up Handy hahahahahahahaha
Better to have a short life that is full of what you like doing than a long life spent in a miserable way....Alan Watts

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2013, 11:34:32 AM »
Now where's herringchoker. Peter you guys are two peas in a pod  :sofa:
Better to have a short life that is full of what you like doing than a long life spent in a miserable way....Alan Watts

Offline Out Fishing

« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2013, 12:51:37 PM »
Hey peterj! Nice to meet you bub! Lol

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2013, 01:22:57 PM »
uh oh now you done it.

Offline Out Fishing

• Build rods,plugs,flys and love to fish mostly surf
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2013, 08:45:03 AM »
YES !!!! he's back ......ya just made my day peterj..........bout time!!!!! we alll missed ya .....
Born to fish forced to work
time spent fishing is time well spent

Offline Out Fishing

« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2013, 09:46:58 AM »
Hey peterj! Nice to meet you bub! Lol

Nice to meet you too Bro - glad to hear somebody's been keeping these infidels on the straight and narrow while I've been serving my sentence upstate. Hope I can relieve some of the pressure on you and Handy - this is one nasty crew for a civilized man to have to deal with. Hey, is it snowing up there yet? When I left Maine, it took me a full year to get the ice crystals out of my bloodstream and the black flies out of my hair. (unlike some, I've still got plenty of hair for them to hide in)

Jimmy Durante

Offline Out Fishing

« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2013, 07:38:43 PM »
Lol not yet, but soon! Yup the black fly should be the Maine state bird for Christ sake! Where did you spend time up here?

Offline Out Fishing

« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2013, 11:48:19 AM »
Sorry Rich, I missed your post.  ??? I spent six long, cold, lonely winters in the village of Bolsters Mills in the Crooked River Valley of Western Maine. I don't care if I never see another snowflake again, not to mention mosquitoes, black flies, and rampaging moose in the back yard. Actually, we've got most of that stuff down here, (except possibly the moose) but at least it's possible to stay warm while the bugs are draining our blood and chewing our flesh.

Jimmy Durante

Offline Out Fishing

« Reply #9 on: August 22, 2013, 09:44:41 AM »
No worries bub! Lol that sounds about right! But western Maine sure is beautiful! But it does take a special kind of crazy to live through the long winters  ???

Offline Out Fishing

« Reply #10 on: August 22, 2013, 11:15:39 AM »
Amen - ten feet of snow per year and the same average temps as Caribou. I often had to carry the dogs out to pee because their feet would go numb and they'd keel over. My next-door neighbor came out one morning (44 below zero) and started her car and the engine block cracked. Another neighbor fell off the roof of a big 2-story colonial, and there was so much snow piled up, he walked away without so much as a scratch. (after we dug him out that is) The only reason we didn't have polar bears was that they couldn't handle the weather. I thought about starting a penguin ranch, but the birds refused to board the plane when they found out they were going to Western Maine. Man, that was a tough place.

Jimmy Durante

Offline Out Fishing

« Reply #11 on: August 22, 2013, 07:21:48 PM »
Lol  now that's funny! Hell we jump off the ruff for fun!  ;D