Author Topic: Fishing on crutches?  (Read 6145 times)

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
Fishing on crutches?
« on: August 10, 2013, 06:50:52 AM »
Word is jimmy told his wife no nooky so she kicked his sorry azz down the stairs and then gave him 2 black eyes, then came back and kicked his butt so hard he's now on crutches

If you see someone out on a beach with a fishing rod and crutches... Well it ain't jimmy he don't fish :)

Get well soon Jim  :-*

Offline Out Fishing

• Build rods,plugs,flys and love to fish mostly surf
Re: Fishing on crutches?
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2013, 09:20:57 AM »
hey salt for real.....hes on crutches.......damb i guess she still carries a  resentment when he threw her chair in the dumpster at the somerset show.......and even then he got a mean ass woopin
Born to fish forced to work
time spent fishing is time well spent

Offline Out Fishing

• Doesn't really fish
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2013, 09:21:16 AM »
 :)

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2013, 10:31:41 AM »
haha that was funny

to this day Brian has never been back Jimmy wtf u do to him LOL

So what really happened? You waxin the johnson and the wife walked in? :)
Better to have a short life that is full of what you like doing than a long life spent in a miserable way....Alan Watts

Offline Out Fishing

« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2013, 09:27:55 AM »
say ya know you got something there scott.......the last time brian was around is when him and jimmy did the somerset show togeather........rumor has it that not only was jimmy caught tossing his wifes chair in the dumpster he also was throwing a large black contractor bag in the dumpster aswell.........hmmmmm you dont think jimmy gave brian the deep six do ya

Offline Out Fishing

• Doesn't really fish
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2013, 04:30:51 PM »
I miss Brian  :(

Offline Out Fishing

« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2013, 05:46:29 PM »
i bet you do jimmy..........i think he's doing time..

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2013, 06:46:35 PM »
hahahahaha Hey I bet Peter Jay knows him

:sofa: :)
Better to have a short life that is full of what you like doing than a long life spent in a miserable way....Alan Watts

Offline Out Fishing

« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2013, 11:21:05 AM »
I once shared a cell with a guy named Brian while I was doing a two-year federal stretch in Leavenworth. Might be the same guy. He’d gotten five years for attempting to hijack the submarine Nautilus at the New London Navy base. He probably would have succeeded except for the fact that the reactor and engine had been removed from the boat 40 years ago and the guy he was holding at gunpoint turned out to be a tour guide. Poor dumb bastard.

Anyway, I’d been railroaded, as usual; just one more example of faulty American justice. I’d been working at the San Diego Zoo when one of the baby pelicans had taken sick. I was trying to get it to swallow some antibiotics stuffed inside a dead mullet when all hell broke loose in the hall that houses the dolphin tank. I couldn’t very well drop the little pelican, so he and I raced into the hall to see what was going on.

In case you didn’t know, marine mammals are an extremely horny lot, and they take it whenever they can get it with anybody they can find. It seems that the root of the ruckus was a couple of male bottlenosed dolphins who’d begun masturbating each other in full view of a Los Angeles Brownie troop that  had come down on a field trip. Kids were screaming, chaperones were fainting - it was a scene of pure chaos.

In the meantime, the pandemonium had distracted a zoo employee who carelessly left open the gate to the lion enclosure, allowing a large male to escape into the adjacent dolphin area.

As luck would have it, the zoo’s emergency squad was already on the scene, and a well-placed tranquilizer dart sent the lion crashing to the floor of the training platform of the dolphin tank.

As long as I was there, I figured I’d sneak a peak at the underwater orgy, so I held the baby pelican tightly with both hands, jumped over the unconscious cat and peered down into the water, where the action was reaching its climax.

Two federal agents immediately emerged from the crowd, seized the pelican, and slapped me in cuffs. I was thrown into a holding cell for the night, and when morning came, I was hauled before a federal judge, and charged with .......... transporting a chick across a sedate lion for immoral porpoises.
"Why can't everybody leave everyone else the hell alone?"

Jimmy Durante

Offline Out Fishing

« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2013, 07:31:54 PM »
lol.....roflmao..............way to funny peterjay

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
« Reply #10 on: August 15, 2013, 07:34:47 PM »
Buncha friggin nuts  :fart:  They don't put you in Leavenworth for reading Playboy  :P

Raven

« Reply #11 on: September 06, 2013, 06:52:58 PM »
 :laugh: