Author Topic: been awhile since iv been here  (Read 5153 times)

Offline Out Fishing

been awhile since iv been here
« on: August 23, 2013, 12:52:08 PM »
been awhile wish it was on a better note but please say a prayer for a friend on mine who is lost to the sea went over board last nite to help a friend of his that was in distress thay were swimming off Ogunquit on his boat I already no the out come of this new his family since we all chaised tuna in the 70"s another sad for me ill miss u and love my friend
as life goes on things get taken from you live for today yesterday is gone and tomorrow isn't here yet go fishing

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
Re: been awhile since iv been here
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2013, 01:31:20 PM »
sucks to hear that Glen. We were wondering where you been we thought maybe you got a pair of cement shoes or something. T&P for your friend.
Better to have a short life that is full of what you like doing than a long life spent in a miserable way....Alan Watts

Offline Out Fishing

« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2013, 12:42:19 PM »
no cement shoes here just got home joined in the search for billy yesterday and this morn spent a little time with his family really surprizes me how shallow people can be on face book about someone maybe that's why im not on it 
as life goes on things get taken from you live for today yesterday is gone and tomorrow isn't here yet go fishing

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2013, 07:42:27 PM »
facebook sucks. Your not missing anything except giving your information to them for free so they can sell and market to you.
Better to have a short life that is full of what you like doing than a long life spent in a miserable way....Alan Watts

Offline Out Fishing

• Build rods,plugs,flys and love to fish mostly surf
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2013, 08:05:04 AM »
well haddock you have been well missed..............
Born to fish forced to work
time spent fishing is time well spent

Offline Out Fishing

« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2013, 06:03:39 PM »
Glen, sorry to here, We will definitely keep him and his family in our prayers, If there's anything that I can do please let me know,Rich

Offline Out Fishing

« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2013, 10:51:15 AM »
just got off road thanks for the thoughts been a tough wk next does`nt look any better rite now hope everyone is well an fishing has been good to all who have been out

Offline Out Fishing

• Build rods,plugs,flys and love to fish mostly surf
« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2013, 03:28:04 PM »
havent been out much haddock.........to much work getting in the way ......but ill end that soon cause the fall run is getting close......will be heading to montauk  the first week of oct......after that its game on ......all work will stop and get schedualed at the later part of the year.......if ya happen to be in jersey post me a PM and ill hook you up at island beach state park   or the rip at the hook........just off 287 south bound'in down.... if i play my cards write ill prolly follow the bass all the way to VA.....and stop in to see peterjay.......
Born to fish forced to work
time spent fishing is time well spent

Offline Out Fishing

« Reply #8 on: August 29, 2013, 08:10:05 PM »
handy id like that if I can make it happen been crazy summer on the road glad when it slows down im tierd havnt wet a line hope to get in woods for deer see what happens water temps are dropping so fall run will be going soon

Raven

« Reply #9 on: September 06, 2013, 06:09:13 PM »
well haddock you have been well missed..............

Facebook markets there crap based upon anything you "like"
then they say you liked it and endorsed it  (without permission)
as if your a purchased item

when you join facebook
you sold your soul