Author Topic: im close to giving up now  (Read 3578 times)

Offline Out Fishing

im close to giving up now
« on: October 03, 2013, 03:39:12 PM »
if yr hasn't been bad enough just got back from doct.have had this bad rash an hives on my back an itch like hell was told I got pancreatic contact dermatitis what the hell sounds like im going to die but not happening got to many to piss off befor I go 
as life goes on things get taken from you live for today yesterday is gone and tomorrow isn't here yet go fishing

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
Re: im close to giving up now
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2013, 04:19:08 PM »
wth causes that? Peter Jay give you some of his water bottle?
Better to have a short life that is full of what you like doing than a long life spent in a miserable way....Alan Watts

Offline Out Fishing

« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2013, 04:47:16 PM »
that may help thay don't no im thinking something to do with new seat in my truck the cloth or gell filling just don't no hope this cream thay gave me helps will see in next 4 days not going back out till sun watch out handy coming to ur nape off the woods (Carteret)
as life goes on things get taken from you live for today yesterday is gone and tomorrow isn't here yet go fishing

Offline Out Fishing

« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2013, 07:13:01 PM »
Sorry to hear about this. Wish you the best of luck getting rid of it.

Offline Out Fishing

• Build rods,plugs,flys and love to fish mostly surf
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2013, 08:04:48 PM »
good luck haddock hope ya get better..... carteret......good luck!!....say dont get pissed if someone flips ya the finger ...its our way of saying welcome to jersey......say to bad they closed SANDY HOOK cause of the goverment shut down  or we'd hit the rip before you left for home
Born to fish forced to work
time spent fishing is time well spent