Author Topic: THE OCEAN IS NOW CLOSED  (Read 4904 times)

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
THE OCEAN IS NOW CLOSED
« on: October 05, 2013, 04:03:49 PM »
Effective immediately the O'bama and his merry henchmen have now CLOSED THE OCEAN   :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/10/05/Feds-Try-to-Close-the-OCEAN-Because-of-Shutdown

Better to have a short life that is full of what you like doing than a long life spent in a miserable way....Alan Watts

Offline Out Fishing

• Build rods,plugs,flys and love to fish mostly surf
Re: THE OCEAN IS NOW CLOSED
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2013, 05:05:21 PM »
yea sandyhook is closed......to and the rip is boilin
Born to fish forced to work
time spent fishing is time well spent

Offline Out Fishing

« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2013, 01:27:38 PM »
Sickened

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2013, 09:44:31 PM »
It really is pathetic how far this assclown will take this stuff. with a policy of "make is as hard as you can on the citizens" you wonder why he's still in office. IMO he's done enough impeachable things now. His term should be up. He has not a care for any person in this country. This stuff this week shows it. Closing turnouts so people can't see our nations memorials, closing people's livelyhoods on a whim.

I didn't vote for him. But none of them have been worth a damn for a long time. I personally liked Ron Paul, I felt out of all he was the most articulate and informed about what was right for this country.

Closing the ocean. What's next no more taking fish because they belong to the govt? Wait for it. Pathetic..

Offline Out Fishing

« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2013, 10:12:38 AM »
I could go on for hours but let me just say that I agree. I can't believe how much damage has already been done. (hangs head in sorrow and disgust emoticon).

Offline Out Fishing

« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2013, 05:25:11 PM »
and what really gets me these ass whipes are getting paid while this is going on why that's good money going to waste give some to the elderly food pantrys ect.damn   
as life goes on things get taken from you live for today yesterday is gone and tomorrow isn't here yet go fishing

Offline Out Fishing

• Doesn't really fish
« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2013, 11:11:18 PM »
Salty..... That roving curser thing.... Stop it! Or I'll smash it I swear

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2013, 05:47:51 AM »

Hahahahhaha

Salty..... That roving curser thing.... Stop it! Or I'll smash it I swear