Author Topic: Introduce Yourself  (Read 216491 times)

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
Re: Introduce Yourself
« Reply #120 on: April 28, 2011, 10:47:03 AM »
oh somethin tells me if theres one person on earth who Peterjay can meet his match with....it's budda :)

Offline Out Fishing

« Reply #121 on: April 28, 2011, 01:56:58 PM »
Bring him on!  :rumbl:
"Why can't everybody leave everyone else the hell alone?"

Jimmy Durante

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
« Reply #122 on: April 28, 2011, 03:50:48 PM »
This is a guy who gave me a little box with a hinged lid on it. It says Booger Box on it.
Better to have a short life that is full of what you like doing than a long life spent in a miserable way....Alan Watts

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
« Reply #123 on: April 28, 2011, 03:51:12 PM »
And no I ain't postin the picture you sick bastad
Better to have a short life that is full of what you like doing than a long life spent in a miserable way....Alan Watts

Offline Out Fishing

« Reply #124 on: August 25, 2011, 01:16:26 PM »
My name is Roy from Melbourne Fl  I fish surf with plugs I made a few years back--Atom 40s'spooks, dannys and Mullet look alikes--Last week caught a 21 pound Snook at 36 inches long on a Danny painted to look like a mullet--Winds from Irene have us waiting to get back on beach after she is gone a week and things settle--Mullet run should be starting--Aug 1st hooked 3 tarpon and never landed one as after 10 or so minutes they each came unbuttoned and yes I bowed to each.  Getting ants in my pants till the surf calms--just ordered some wood for winter lathe turning some new designs--Tight lines and good to see kits like offered for newbies---I copied a couple years back and learned how they are weighted and how made.  A great way to start
I was called nipideddee years back and a lot of the old sites disappeared so just call me Roy and
good fishing to everyone

Offline Out Fishing

• Build rods,plugs,flys and love to fish mostly surf
« Reply #125 on: August 25, 2011, 04:46:08 PM »
welcome roy  welcome to the site..........yea we'r gettin ready here in jersey for irene..... looking forward to all the sea clams washed up on the beach after the storm......but i hope mother nature dont take much sand away...............good luck and enjoy the site and post some pics
Born to fish forced to work
time spent fishing is time well spent

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
« Reply #126 on: August 25, 2011, 04:53:55 PM »
hey roy welcome!

Offline Out Fishing

« Reply #127 on: September 07, 2011, 11:27:24 AM »
Hello Everyone. Glad to become part of this website and forum. My name is Chris but you can call me C4 (CHOICE IS YOURS). I live here in NJ and I'm a avid surf fisherman who seeks the striped bass from Martha's Vineyard all the way down to NJ. I am 12 yr veteran of NSWC and I recently finished up my contract (5th one) with Blackwater. I am new to lure building but have played around with this hobby for a couple of years now and I am hooked. This forum introduces to me very helpful and useful information and I am glad to become apart of it. My favorite plug to turn and build are the "pencils". Good luck with all your builds and thank you Salty for giving me the opportunity to join. Chris
Slingin' eels should be an olympic sport!

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
« Reply #128 on: September 07, 2011, 12:28:41 PM »
Nice introduction Chris and welcome!

Offline Out Fishing

« Reply #129 on: September 07, 2011, 08:25:08 PM »
Hey Chris, I'll go with C4... As versatile as the "The pencil"!  Vietnam Vet.  Welcome Home!
Tom C

Offline Out Fishing

• Doesn't really fish
« Reply #130 on: September 07, 2011, 08:29:35 PM »
c4 welcome

Offline Out Fishing

• Build rods,plugs,flys and love to fish mostly surf
« Reply #131 on: September 07, 2011, 09:09:27 PM »
welcome cris.........say im from jersey.............and like they say in jersey.......WAD UP yo ........i fish from long beach island...Island beach state park..........all the way to the rip at the hook.......and have fished the cape...........tite lines
Born to fish forced to work
time spent fishing is time well spent

Offline Out Fishing

« Reply #132 on: September 09, 2011, 07:09:43 AM »
Thanks for the replies guys and I'll be on the lookout for some helpful information as well as brain busting questions (hope you guys have a noodle between those ears). Thanks again and stay well everyone. C4
Slingin' eels should be an olympic sport!

Offline Out Fishing

• Doesn't really fish
« Reply #133 on: September 09, 2011, 07:42:27 AM »
just watch out for handy, he's a bit loopy at times  ;D

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
« Reply #134 on: September 09, 2011, 11:06:57 AM »
Now THERE'S a pot calling the kettle black :D

just watch out for handy, he's a bit loopy at times  ;D