Author Topic: ahhhhhh 1st trip under belt  (Read 3122 times)

Offline Out Fishing

ahhhhhh 1st trip under belt
« on: September 21, 2012, 06:36:28 PM »
was good to get out again nice to see all states havnt changed all still no the one finger salute  guess im still doing my job rite looking dn the girls shirt an thumbs up on the legs an what ever else she wants to show me love those legs come up an make an ass of them selfs damn 
as life goes on things get taken from you live for today yesterday is gone and tomorrow isn't here yet go fishing

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
Re: ahhhhhh 1st trip under belt
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2012, 08:43:20 PM »
ya missed the 11 mile backup/parking lot on 495 south tonite. UGH

Better to have a short life that is full of what you like doing than a long life spent in a miserable way....Alan Watts

Offline Out Fishing

« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2012, 09:48:00 AM »
guess was a bad accident i was home by then next time u come up let me no if home maby meet for lunch or dinner hope ur time was nice an some what quiet
as life goes on things get taken from you live for today yesterday is gone and tomorrow isn't here yet go fishing

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2012, 11:44:34 AM »
HAHAHAHA quiet sure. I work non stop up there. No r&r man. I did see 25 turkies yesterday with 3-4 come within 10' of me. I also got to see 2 bald eagles fly less than 30' away from me and no more than 20' off the ground. THAT was cool.
Better to have a short life that is full of what you like doing than a long life spent in a miserable way....Alan Watts

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2012, 11:44:57 AM »
I bet they LOVE all the chipmunks up there :)

Offline Out Fishing

« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2012, 08:54:24 PM »
turkeys are plenty up here bald eagles are cool to watch have em on lakes while ice fishing alot take a perch or green specald trout an thro on ice as far away from u an thay will come dn an get it if u stay still fun to watch