Author Topic: well...  (Read 6556 times)

Offline Out Fishing

• Doesn't really fish
well...
« on: June 08, 2010, 09:52:09 PM »
I'm headin out in the morning, eff work, the pressure is intense. maybe I can catch the first fish of the year  ::)
I need the morning off.

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
Re: well...
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2010, 05:28:52 AM »
good luck numby

i won't however say break a leg cuz you very well may just go ahead and do it LOL
Better to have a short life that is full of what you like doing than a long life spent in a miserable way....Alan Watts

Offline Out Fishing

• Build rods,plugs,flys and love to fish mostly surf
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2010, 07:55:32 AM »
good luck dude.........reports of bunker on the beach from area 23 south to the inlet in IBSP....bring some swimmers ;)
Born to fish forced to work
time spent fishing is time well spent

Offline Out Fishing

• Doesn't really fish
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2010, 06:59:28 PM »
nuthin, got there early, walk to end of the jetty, 2 nd cast fishon, I lose it, 3rd cast I get a seagull tangled up in my line  :-[
15 minute fight to land the gull  :o , then another twenty to untangle it  ::) .
effin birds

Offline Out Fishing

« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2010, 08:10:17 PM »
yea the same thing happend to me ...i was useing a slip sinker rig with a big bunker head...the sinker went to the botton but the gull scoffed up the bunker head befor it went under..... unaware of the gull takeing off with the bunker....i thought i had a hit......i set the hook   and i happend to notice this seagull  looseing altitude and spinning out of control  ......i beached the gull undid the line...thank god the bird was unharmed........and lucky for me nobody saw me..... :)

Offline Out Fishing

« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2010, 05:41:16 PM »
well!! just got back from fishing again thursday night..... threw A couple of plugs ......no hits
got on the beach early first light this morn...nothin on plugs or metals........i should have hit the inlet {barnaget}...........my spring season hasnt been good at all.........the only hope now is that my fluke'n gets me out of my rut.......i saw a few fish caugt on poppers and metals  and we hjad a good northeast wind.............oh well next time ............a bad day fishin is still better than a good day a work :)

Offline Out Fishing

• Doesn't really fish
« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2010, 05:45:51 PM »
I hear ya. tomorrow I'm taking my kayak out in the salt for the first time.
goin flukin  :)

Offline Out Fishing

« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2010, 09:43:59 PM »
nice....yea i was gona drag the surf at low tide but i desided i had enough frustration  i saw a couple of guys flukin in the inlet............kayak nice ....one day im gona get the nads to try that..............good luck :)

Offline Out Fishing

« Reply #8 on: June 11, 2010, 09:53:13 PM »
say they had this guy weigh in a 35lb striper at betty&nicks a couple of weeks ago seems he was following a bunker pod  in his kayak  while live lineing a bunker ......the striper took his bait..........the dude must of had one hell of a ride..........one more thing dont cruze near any large water fowl    remember  what happend to the guy in that vidieo with the geese  dont for get the gun ;D

Offline Out Fishing

• Doesn't really fish
« Reply #9 on: June 12, 2010, 12:56:51 PM »
didn't go  :(  weather wasn't the best when I got up. they did well in seaside yesterday. nice blitz hit the beach. some big fish takin

Offline Out Fishing

« Reply #10 on: June 12, 2010, 05:57:25 PM »
 :'(   :'(       you realy know how to hurt a guy..............yea i was down there that blitz accured around 5:30  some nice bass caught   all on swimmers........i fished hard all day in IBSP  and decided to leave around 3:30..... stopped at betty&nicks to grab a soda left the island and when i got home i checked the report thats when i got the news >:( :( :'( :'( .major bass blitz with bunker on the beach.................figures  they new that handy had left seaside  and the coast was clear  im going down monday evening the tide will be just right i think around 8:30 or 9:00 but ill have to check...........shame u didnt go out it looked like rain in jersey but things cleared

Offline Out Fishing

• Doesn't really fish
« Reply #11 on: June 12, 2010, 10:41:39 PM »
went tonight, effin south wind was howling shuts everything down.

Offline Out Fishing

« Reply #12 on: June 13, 2010, 09:41:22 AM »
say  i think you and i have this curse  last week i went down same thing a friend of mine tells me winds from the northwest.........check B&N and got the same report............drove 1.5hrs....and noticed that the guard shack flag was blowin dead south  ??? 

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
« Reply #13 on: June 13, 2010, 09:50:57 AM »
Better to have a short life that is full of what you like doing than a long life spent in a miserable way....Alan Watts

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
« Reply #14 on: June 13, 2010, 09:51:42 AM »