Author Topic: hey handy  (Read 3046 times)

Offline Out Fishing

hey handy
« on: August 27, 2011, 10:55:37 AM »
if you see a blue volvo truck go floating by the beach may be me im going to long island in morn throw me a beer on way by will ya maybe a pbj sandwich to befor i go under for the last count
as life goes on things get taken from you live for today yesterday is gone and tomorrow isn't here yet go fishing

Offline Out Fishing

• Build rods,plugs,flys and love to fish mostly surf
Re: hey handy
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2011, 03:44:42 PM »
say i can do better than that...........how bout a seven course dinner...............a hotdog and a six pac..........say isnt it bad time to be going to longIsland...........say i just checked the beach cam in ortley and lavalett beaches......surf looks good............i love to fish for fluke i a kinda ruff surf........cause you can fish with those sand flea crab lookin things........fluke just gorg them selfs on  em.........good luck driving.....be safe
Born to fish forced to work
time spent fishing is time well spent

Offline Out Fishing

Re: hey handy
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2011, 04:07:12 PM »
thanks handy see how far i get going to be bad driving wont risk it may only get to ct will see be safe to all like to fish with you guys some time
as life goes on things get taken from you live for today yesterday is gone and tomorrow isn't here yet go fishing