Author Topic: hot damn im home befor the crowds  (Read 3562 times)

Offline Out Fishing

hot damn im home befor the crowds
« on: June 08, 2012, 03:26:58 PM »
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh home is were i need to be shower open a beer and got the wk off time to catch some fish with jail bars on em with some salty diamonds cant wait life is good till next sun then its the same ol grind
as life goes on things get taken from you live for today yesterday is gone and tomorrow isn't here yet go fishing

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
Re: hot damn im home befor the crowds
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2012, 03:47:24 PM »
LOL I know the feeling HF :)  Drive safe!
Better to have a short life that is full of what you like doing than a long life spent in a miserable way....Alan Watts

Offline Out Fishing

« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2012, 04:52:07 PM »
always do scott its the others i have to watch for but with this wk off coming up all i need to watch is the boil on the lure and the bikini bottoms going by life is grand
as life goes on things get taken from you live for today yesterday is gone and tomorrow isn't here yet go fishing

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2012, 05:16:56 PM »
 BIKINI BOTTOMS

:nopics:
Better to have a short life that is full of what you like doing than a long life spent in a miserable way....Alan Watts

Offline Out Fishing

« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2012, 05:36:39 PM »
ill get some pics of the bottoms york should be buis make a cast take a pic sounds good to me

Offline Out Fishing

• Build rods,plugs,flys and love to fish mostly surf
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2012, 09:25:36 AM »
hey haddock..........thought i saw you hallin your ass outa jersey the other week .........i saw the the lettering on the side of your ride.........THE NEWJERSEY DEVIL........oh nice logo to  :satan:  the homies from jersey will respect you for it......and most likely wont flip you  the newjersey salute
Born to fish forced to work
time spent fishing is time well spent

Offline Out Fishing

« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2012, 04:22:53 PM »
u may have was there a few days starting to think the one finger salute is ur states number one pass time while driving next to texting and talking on there cell so how u been sir well i hope and fishing been good for ya

Offline Out Fishing

• Build rods,plugs,flys and love to fish mostly surf
« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2012, 09:16:35 PM »
well i havent been out as much as i would like to be.......work has been busy might sneak off monday ....fish the front and if things are slow.......ill hit the back bay with the fly rod..........good to hear from ya haddock
Born to fish forced to work
time spent fishing is time well spent