Author Topic: 3oz Danny question  (Read 4310 times)

Offline Out Fishing

3oz Danny question
« on: August 24, 2010, 01:34:17 AM »
Hi guys, just wondering if I only use 1 belly weight instead of the 2 that come with 3oz Danny will it effect the action if at all?

Thanks

Here is how it looks so far..

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
Re: 3oz Danny question
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2010, 04:54:26 AM »
The two belly weights get stacked on top of each other. I don't think your going to see much change in action, but will probably see more roll on it.Looks great!
Better to have a short life that is full of what you like doing than a long life spent in a miserable way....Alan Watts

Offline Out Fishing

« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2010, 05:04:43 AM »
Cool thank you! The only reason I ask is because I put the first belly weight in with some epoxy and didnt push it in enough to be able to fit the other weight, forget all about the second weight, left it over night and now its jammed in there and I dont want to mess with trying to pull it out in fear of cracking the plug. I guess a little extra roll wont hurt :D

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2010, 06:19:33 AM »
LOL you got no choice now :)
Better to have a short life that is full of what you like doing than a long life spent in a miserable way....Alan Watts

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2010, 06:20:03 AM »
You didn't read the pictorial :)

Offline Out Fishing

« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2010, 03:21:24 PM »
 :bash: :laugh:

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2010, 03:45:50 PM »
I wouldn't worry too much I think it will swim just fine the way it is.