Author Topic: Createx question?  (Read 5066 times)

Offline Out Fishing

Createx question?
« on: April 02, 2010, 11:58:50 AM »
  As I'm new to useing createx I've been doing some home work and found this....

AIRBRUSH TECHNIQUES / REDUCING CREATEX PAINT AIRBRUSHCLASSES.COM

Does anyone use this to thin?  I think I'm going to try it.....But I want to wait a day or so to hear if any one has tried it so I don't waste my time.....

tight lines....there almost here...!!!!!
 Just alittle excited!!!!!!!
Failure is not fatal, failure to change is.......

Offline Out Fishing

• Build rods,plugs,flys and love to fish mostly surf
Re: Createx question?
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2010, 05:31:43 PM »
hay maddhatter........ive heard of the pledge  but never tried it......good video createx is thick.........i personaly like auto air.......there are so many issues on this subject................but i hate to just use water........ill give it a shot

thanks for the video
Born to fish forced to work
time spent fishing is time well spent

Offline Out Fishing

« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2010, 05:38:04 PM »
say hatter!! check out airbrushtricks.com.....alot of cool stuff with tony.........ive done  a few skulls........ 8)

Offline Out Fishing

« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2010, 12:58:45 PM »
Well I tried to give a shot but was unable to find the pledge floor finish this week end.  Will have to try and find it dureing the week.  Maybe I could get the wife to go find it for me in her travels....then again, maybe not...... >:(

Offline Out Fishing

« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2010, 07:16:32 PM »
say why dont you tell her your gona wax all the floors in the house...........im sure she'd drop what shes doing to find the pledge you need ..........madder of fact maddhatter.........she' burn rubber down the street  to get the stuff ;D ;D ;D

Offline Out Fishing

« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2010, 08:56:00 PM »
You've definatly never met my wife before! ;)

njfish

« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2010, 12:27:23 AM »
You had commented above they are almost here.  Well they are here in NJ.  I already fileted up a 36".  Went out the other night and got 4 right off the bat then the bite shot off.

I think I will try the pledge as I have a tom of Autoair which needs to be reduced.  Actyally I have about 100 to 200 bottles of Cteatex and Autoair that I don't even use except for a few of them.

Offline Out Fishing

« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2010, 01:28:57 PM »
You had commented above they are almost here.  Well they are here in NJ.  I already fileted up a 36".  Went out the other night and got 4 right off the bat then the bite shot off.

I think I will try the pledge as I have a tom of Autoair which needs to be reduced.  Actyally I have about 100 to 200 bottles of Cteatex and Autoair that I don't even use except for a few of them.
Out front or in the back?  North or south?