Author Topic: fluid film  (Read 6427 times)

Offline Out Fishing

fluid film
« on: March 24, 2013, 06:27:02 PM »
Ok Seriously this stuff is awesome! I don't know if any of you use fluid film. I was turned on to it about a year ago. I use it on everything Vehicles the lobster boat,tools,reels,shotgun anythin with moving parts, under carriage on the truck. I sprayed the shotgun down at the beginning of the season,duck hunted the salt marshes, beat the hell out of a gun. most of the time wiping the mud off with a rag or just my hand just took it out of the case ZERO rust! Plus the hand tools on the boat never worked better and they are exposed to salt water or salt spray all the time. I would  put the stuff on my cereal if I thought it tasted good lol! Just wanted to pass it on And maybe save you guys some headaches :)

Offline Out Fishing

Re: fluid film
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2013, 08:12:56 PM »
Sorry for the spelling errors... damn phone :bash:

Offline Out Fishing

• Build rods,plugs,flys and love to fish mostly surf
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2013, 07:51:57 AM »
Hmmmmm.....say no worries on the spelling .......nice info......ill check it out
Born to fish forced to work
time spent fishing is time well spent

Offline Out Fishing

• I have a fishing equip. addiction please help
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2013, 11:39:28 PM »
ya my to look interesting
"feel the bite"

Offline Out Fishing

« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2013, 10:03:24 PM »
Anyone tried it out yet?

Offline Out Fishing

• I have a fishing equip. addiction please help
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2013, 11:18:21 PM »
haven't found it yet
"feel the bite"

Offline Out Fishing

« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2013, 08:44:09 AM »
who sells it cant seem to locate it
as life goes on things get taken from you live for today yesterday is gone and tomorrow isn't here yet go fishing

Offline Out Fishing

« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2013, 07:37:34 PM »
Tractor supply, union farm Equipment, Also some napa auto-parts stores have it, hope you find some awesome stuff!

Offline Out Fishing

« Reply #8 on: May 05, 2013, 04:46:55 AM »
thanx herringchocker hope u have a good lobsta season few of my freinds are getting gear in the water hope price is better than last couple yrs
as life goes on things get taken from you live for today yesterday is gone and tomorrow isn't here yet go fishing

Offline Out Fishing

« Reply #9 on: May 05, 2013, 10:56:20 AM »
You and me both haddock, Yeah I don't know how many more years like last year we can take, The price is has been down but the cost of everything else is way up.....no problem hope you get your hands on some :D

Offline Out Fishing

« Reply #10 on: May 10, 2013, 09:43:20 AM »
got some it is great stuff used it on the truck hinges and some tools and my load bars that are out in the weather all the time ha herringchoker what part of the coast u from

Offline Out Fishing

« Reply #11 on: May 10, 2013, 10:26:08 AM »
Awesome haddock!!! Currently live in midcoast, but have kin downeast, spent a good part of my youth there.I lived and worked in southern Maine between Hiches in the Service..... Where abouts are you from?

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
Better to have a short life that is full of what you like doing than a long life spent in a miserable way....Alan Watts