Author Topic: Feedback that speaks for itself  (Read 33295 times)

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
Re: Feedback that speaks for itself
« Reply #30 on: January 12, 2015, 08:05:30 PM »
Recent order for 3 2 oz casting eggs "Lost the other two to big fish. Need more"

Another happy customer from Hawaii :bhappy:
Better to have a short life that is full of what you like doing than a long life spent in a miserable way....Alan Watts

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
« Reply #31 on: January 17, 2015, 06:15:08 AM »
"Your kits are great. I am having a great time making these."
Better to have a short life that is full of what you like doing than a long life spent in a miserable way....Alan Watts

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
« Reply #32 on: February 27, 2015, 01:03:52 PM »
"Last year at Sachuest point I fished one of these and caught 26 stripers in about 2 hours when all around me not a single fish was caught"

As told at the RISAA fishing show about the 1oz little Buggereno kit..while buying 4 more  :bhappy:

Painted a simple bone white color...

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
« Reply #33 on: March 08, 2015, 08:42:21 PM »
Hey Salty

I'm prepping for another season I fished your stubby needles for the last sever seasons and I love them. They have been top producers. Mike from workhorse pointed me to some of your metal lips. I look forward to throwing them this season. Thanks for making an excellent product.

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
« Reply #34 on: June 04, 2015, 12:11:32 PM »

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
« Reply #35 on: June 22, 2015, 07:02:32 AM »
"Received my first order from Salty's and was blown away with the care taken packing my order. Each metal lure had in the shipping box had foam kernels placed with each lure in both boxes for added padding. Very nice touch. The plug kits I ordered were wrapped nicely and were placed in the shipping boxes with more foam kernels. Very nice job and the best I have seen. Can't wait to get these bad boys in the water and to put the kits together. These should be fun to build and also do over the winter. Great job guys!
Salty's will be my goto folks for plugs."

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
« Reply #36 on: September 22, 2015, 07:24:25 AM »
FEEDBACK OF THE BEST KIND  ;)  Nice fatty on a kit lure!

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
« Reply #37 on: October 20, 2015, 08:59:03 PM »
More feedback of the best kind! Nice fall Cape Cod Canal fish Bob  :wink:

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
« Reply #38 on: November 26, 2015, 07:47:54 PM »
"Just wanted to tell you how impressed I was with your kits when I recieved them! my nephews will love them! Thank you for making such a great product!"

:bhappy:  Turkey Day over...a month to Santa Claus. Yikes

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
« Reply #39 on: December 14, 2015, 08:46:23 AM »
Comment: Caught Big Stripers and Blues on
these plugs off the surf of Long Island
last season....needed to buy more!
Great Plugs

8)

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
« Reply #40 on: January 09, 2016, 04:57:02 PM »
"Scott, Received my order today.Your service is great and your lure making supplies are TOPS."

Unsolicited email.

Thank you.   :bhappy:

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
« Reply #41 on: February 16, 2016, 06:14:05 PM »
"Thank you for making such a great product. You have added another level to my love for fishing. "

:bhappy:

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
« Reply #42 on: February 24, 2016, 04:18:41 PM »
42 lb FATTY on a Salty 3 oz Danny Pichney darter....CAUGHT AFTER FISHING THE SAME AREA FOR 3+ HOURS WITH OTHER LURES.

Nice job Ed!

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
« Reply #43 on: March 08, 2016, 07:57:22 PM »
"Just received my order today. Thank you for the quick shipping and the plugs are great! Very happy with the quality hardware and finish. Eel skin metal lip and pink/squid darter should hopefully serve me well this season. Thanks for a great product at really good pricing.
Carl"

:bhappy:

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
« Reply #44 on: May 18, 2016, 07:11:00 AM »
Comment/Special Instructions/Feedback: Thanks man, your products are top notch!!!