Author Topic: Somerset NJ Show  (Read 20878 times)

Offline Out Fishing

• Doesn't really fish
Re: Somerset NJ Show
« Reply #15 on: February 15, 2010, 08:45:06 PM »
ah. others peoples boats, the best kind

Offline Out Fishing

• Doesn't really fish
« Reply #16 on: March 13, 2010, 08:41:54 PM »
ok, all is good, we got some chocolate stripers  :)

Offline Out Fishing

• Doesn't really fish
« Reply #17 on: March 13, 2010, 08:51:17 PM »
there in my truck, I hope they make it to somerset  ::)

Offline Out Fishing

• Build rods,plugs,flys and love to fish mostly surf
« Reply #18 on: March 13, 2010, 09:03:08 PM »
there in my truck, I hope they make it to somerset  ::)

my luck they'll be gone by the time u hit the road  ;D
Born to fish forced to work
time spent fishing is time well spent

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
« Reply #19 on: March 14, 2010, 06:08:39 AM »
Shore Catch show in NJ is over. Thanks to all for stopping by. Hope all enjoyed the lures. You guys talk funny.  ;D

Next up is the last of the season at RISAA and Somerset. Hats again free while they last with >$100 sale. We'll have the flag lure this year at the RI show. Stop by the booth and see it with the kids...

Jimmy will be manning the booth in Somerset NJ next week. We're right next to Hogy Lures. He'll have a decent selection of plug building supplies and both kits/finished there. Stop by and say hi he's a pretty decent fisherman no matter what he tells you :D
Better to have a short life that is full of what you like doing than a long life spent in a miserable way....Alan Watts

Offline Out Fishing

« Reply #20 on: March 14, 2010, 11:13:22 AM »
GREAT! jimmys gona be manning the booth..........more like he's gona be manning the chocolate stripers box........oh!  i dont need any directions the the booth  ill just look for a guy with the melted chocolate all over his face....... all kidding aside....cant wait for the show....ive been putting off my orders  just to stop and shop for my supplies at the booth................say salt just one favor........can u ask the ups  driver to help out at your booth with jimmy...... ;D ;D

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
« Reply #21 on: March 14, 2010, 03:22:56 PM »
I can see it now.

Two guys walking around the Somerset show covered in chocolate.  One adam 12 be on the lookout. One perpetrator answers to Handy and one perp answers to numbnuts ;D

Both subjects considered dangerous

Better to have a short life that is full of what you like doing than a long life spent in a miserable way....Alan Watts

Offline Out Fishing

« Reply #22 on: March 14, 2010, 05:47:11 PM »
NOW THATS FUNNY!!!! you got me on that one ;D

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
« Reply #23 on: March 14, 2010, 05:50:16 PM »
Handy and Numbnuts

what a pair. Someone take pics. This could be epic.

njfish

« Reply #24 on: March 17, 2010, 10:12:38 AM »
I will try to remember and bring a camera with me.  I hope to be giving a hand so he can take a break here and there.  I also have been holding off my order waiting for the show.  Boy it's going to be a busy couple weeks as I should be fishing by April 10, well atleast we are trying to have an outing that day.  Kinda stinks as the season starts on the 15th,  oh well I wouldn't keep one unless it was a record anyway.

njfish

« Reply #25 on: March 17, 2010, 11:35:37 AM »
Handy and Numbnuts

what a pair. Someone take pics. This could be epic.

Pics would be nice from this show.  I hop they don't mind being photo chopped

Offline Out Fishing

« Reply #26 on: March 20, 2010, 10:32:54 PM »
it was nice to meet handy and numbnuts at the show today.thank you for your help numbnuts.And thank you salty for giving me the price on the 1 hundred through wire.Will be buying more product soon.

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
« Reply #27 on: March 21, 2010, 07:19:09 PM »
Both the RISAA show and the NJ show are a wrap. Excellent feedback and wow all the people that came in the booth with pictures of fish! Thanks one and all for your support and I bid you all a fair fondadoo ;D

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
« Reply #28 on: March 21, 2010, 08:18:10 PM »
Thanks to nj fish and jimi for doing the Somerset show. Appreciate the help you guys. I hope you got pics. I have to go meet Jimi's wife now because of her broken chair :-*

Offline Out Fishing

• Doesn't really fish
« Reply #29 on: March 21, 2010, 08:52:30 PM »
I'm beat. Thanks Brian! you were a great help! Handy, nice meeting you! stargazer - you gotta post more  ;D
Salty......... I'm handing in my resignation. I quit.  :)