Author Topic: Mac colored Danny's  (Read 4493 times)

Offline Out Fishing

Mac colored Danny's
« on: August 18, 2015, 02:22:34 AM »
Any chance you may be adding Mackeral colored Dastardly Danny's to your product line?

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
Re: Mac colored Danny's
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2015, 05:57:29 AM »
I don't need to they are already there. Olive is the same color as a live mac. Blue is same as a dead mac. If you think stripes make a fish eat it then feel free to use a wide sharpie and draw to your hearts content.

I don't make mac patterns and you'll never see stuff like that out of me ever.

It doesn't increase the catch rate and I'VE NEVER ONCE SEEN A FISH STOP AND ANALYZE A LURE FOR MAC PATTERNS BEFORE HE ATE IT.

I won't even get into adding extra steps to paint.   ;)
Better to have a short life that is full of what you like doing than a long life spent in a miserable way....Alan Watts

Offline Out Fishing

« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2015, 02:48:22 AM »
Hold your horse there Hoss. I've had a Bomber Spanish Mac out fish other plugs do to the yellow dots. At the time I was on the receiving end. It was just a question. No disrespect but these have worked for me.

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2015, 05:40:33 AM »
None taken. Mac stripes don't increase the catch effectiveness. I've seen it time and time again.
Better to have a short life that is full of what you like doing than a long life spent in a miserable way....Alan Watts

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2015, 05:42:36 AM »
Those lures are BLING for fisherman who will pay $25 or $30 each for them. Fancy paint jobs and no excise tax.

Offline Out Fishing

« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2015, 04:00:59 AM »
They have worked for me several times while Mac were around. Personally my go to Danny is a white one. Whether at the canal or up in Maine around the Rocks. Mackeral colors do seem to to be the Striper catching color in Maine though. Some of my buddies asked about your plugs when I was up there in July. Fishing was slow but they loved the way it swam.