Author Topic: ya im alive  (Read 3920 times)

Offline Out Fishing

ya im alive
« on: February 21, 2013, 09:00:04 PM »
worst winter iv ever had heater went in hse jan 2nd jan 8th was in a major truck accident in wis.caught in the middle of rd rage between two other truckers 2 30 in the morn i had nothing to do with it but i end up in the hospital with 2 broken ribs an a broken hand cuz i got pushed of rd and rolled yup cant wait till winter is over and people say my job is so easy just sit an drive wow wish it was
as life goes on things get taken from you live for today yesterday is gone and tomorrow isn't here yet go fishing

Offline Out Fishing

Re: ya im alive
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2013, 09:19:23 PM »
At the least you're still kick'en. Good luck with your recovery.

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2013, 09:57:13 PM »
niiice!
Better to have a short life that is full of what you like doing than a long life spent in a miserable way....Alan Watts

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2013, 09:57:27 PM »
wtf over
Better to have a short life that is full of what you like doing than a long life spent in a miserable way....Alan Watts

Offline Out Fishing

« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2013, 06:21:11 AM »
wtf is rite all because 2 boys couldnt play togeter with there trucks guess it had been going on for an hr or so between them on 294 cutting ea other off braking one another then got real ugly one passed the other was looking at him in mirror came over slammed me i nosed into ditch other truck hit me in my trailer over we went on my side seat belt broke my ribs my tv broke free an landed on my hand an broke 4 fingers an i had a perfect record to even tho i didnt cause it goes on my csa record as an accident realy sucks
as life goes on things get taken from you live for today yesterday is gone and tomorrow isn't here yet go fishing

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2013, 02:01:02 PM »
niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice!

Offline Out Fishing

« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2013, 02:12:14 PM »
u had to be there to get the full effect ov the roll slow an loud the crunching of fiberglass and glass breaking an the steam of antifreeze as it runs out off the radiator u had to be there u will never forget it

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2013, 04:14:52 PM »
I watched a trailer dump of fresh asphalt go over about 15 years ago. Was directly in front of me. I pulled the guy out of the cabin. Mack tractor. Nasty.

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2013, 04:15:31 PM »
All I said was hooooooooooooly fffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck as I'm slamming the brakes on.

Offline Out Fishing

« Reply #9 on: February 22, 2013, 08:04:20 PM »
i hung on tight an took the ride could have been worse u saw it 1st hand almost like being in truck no fun ill be back at it in a few wks