Author Topic: Boat accident  (Read 3426 times)

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
Better to have a short life that is full of what you like doing than a long life spent in a miserable way....Alan Watts

Offline Out Fishing

• Build rods,plugs,flys and love to fish mostly surf
Re: Boat accident
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2014, 09:40:22 PM »
yea i hate to hear stories like that.......makes ya feel for the familys.     tragic loss
Born to fish forced to work
time spent fishing is time well spent

Offline Out Fishing

« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2014, 02:43:38 PM »
Very sad indeed.

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2014, 03:03:22 PM »
Can't imagine how that guy stayed alive. That water has got to be so cold that it freezes your extremities. God man that has got to be something painful. Not even sure what the water temp is down there but say it's 40 that's going to suck every bit of wind out of your lungs just from the reaction of being tossed in that.
Better to have a short life that is full of what you like doing than a long life spent in a miserable way....Alan Watts

Offline Out Fishing

• Doesn't really fish
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2014, 08:45:33 AM »
my cousin fell thru the ice snowmobiling, him and a friend, it was on super bowl sunday years back. his friend died and he was pronounced dead but they revived him in the ambulance. he said his last memories were a very very peaceful time. he said he wasn't panicking and afraid at all. I don't think he's afraid of drowning anymore.  you'ld think that you be be scared shitless but not according to him.